Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahh yes...thats very interesting...but lets bring it back to the original point. How many 8 year olds can beat a ...
Page: 5

Banned

ahh yes...thats very interesting...but lets bring it back to the original point.

How many 8 year olds can beat a 18-20 year old in a video game? Also how many 64 year olds can be a 18-20 year old in a video game? Probably not that much of a difference when compared to "real life."[/b]
    real easy way to figure this out

you take 50 8 year old kids and take 50 64 year old adults

i will take 100 31 year old adults

now we see who will win.......there can be only one zuahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

PS. i win

TunaFishyMe

pfft if you set your variables like that :P

Banned

pfft if you set your variables like that :P[/b]
    OMG tuna....thats the variables we have been talking about

ok lets do yours then

you take 50 8 year old kids and take 50 64 year old adults

i will take 100 18 year old adults

again we see who will win

PS. i win again

TunaFishyMe

i dont get your point.

You said "gaming doesnt require any skills" since an 8 year old or a 64 year old can beat you in it.

what im saying an 8 year old/64 year old can beat you in real life (if you are talking about just money) so does that mean real life doesnt take any skill?
    i dont see what you are trying to say.

DragonFire

I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD END UP TO BE ABOUT TEZ! Where is my prize? B)

TunaFishyMe

this is not about tez. it is about whether his statement is correct or not.

no prize for you.

DragonFire

this is not about tez. it is about whether his statement is correct or not.
    no prize for you.[/b]

:angry: Don't ruin this for me! and Tez just thinks cause he is well off..He is better than everyone else....

ym needer money tez gyft.

this topic should have been called "Anyone interested in.... 2 grown men argueing about whether a 61 year old woman could beat up an 8 year old"

:P

Banned

this topic should have been called "Anyone interested in.... 2 grown men argueing about whether a 61 year old woman could beat up an 8 year old"

:P[/b]
    its a 64 year old woman mind you

and my point was 8 or 64 can beat you in a game but really they cant in real life ....that was my point

give me some names of of 8 year olds beating 31 year old men

RiseAgainst_

its a 64 year old woman mind you
    and my point was 8 or 64 can beat you in a game but really they cant in real life ....that was my point

give me some names of of 8 year olds beating 31 year old men[/b]
    Its not an 8 year old but the same size as one and he can beat u up!

Banned

WHO LOVES M!?!??!?!?!??!!?

TEZ DOES
    TUNA DOES
    CHRIS DOES
    MANSLAYER DOES
    PADDY DOES
    AVIV DOES

TunaFishyMe

well by beat, what do you mean? In terms of monetary values? Well if thats the case, then an 8 year old might not have the cash to "beat" an 31 year old but he might be worth more than an 31 year old. If his parents are billionaires and hell inherit it, then this 8 year old is worth more than the average 31 year old. If you dont count inherit wealth, then, what about wealth someone generates for you? When i was 8, my parents already started to make me a bank account and told me how to save. They placed 200 bucks in my account and whenever i had any red pocket money it was my decision to put it in there or to buy something for myself. Some 31 year olds are so broske they dont even have 200 bucks. So in that case, the 8 year old "beats" the 31 one year old.

now if you dont consider this either, and you say the person must work for everything penny they are worth, then do you count people who inherit businesses? I know a lot of university students who will inherit their parents business and just go from there. Sure, they might make it grow but without their parent's initial business, they probablyt would have gone nowhere. Does this this count as someone who has earned what they are worth? I think not.

So an 8 year old is really hard to tell. So lets talk about the 64 year old. Now again, if you are speaking about money and how much someone has earned themselves, then you can just run a query on your database and see if there are any 64 year olds who have more money than a 31 year old. If you tell me no, then either your banks target a small amount of people, or it isnt big enough for rich people to want to put money in there.

you cant win mwjhahah

TunaFishyMe

due to the motivation of riseagainst, i have thought of an 8 year old who is probably more successful than 31 year olds...in fact most 31 year olds. Two in fact. Mary kate and ashley oslen. actually i believe they were 6. at 6 years old they probably had over a couple millions from the sitcom full house.

CheeseIsGood

hmmm full house I used to like that..... and how about an 8 year old taking steriods?(not sure of spelling) I saw an 8 year old on tv that took steriods and he is huge and sure that he can beat up any average 31 year old

Banned

Come back

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast