Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and i am sure there are thousands of 31 year olds more successful then those same 64 year olds but ...
Page: 6

Banned

and i am sure there are thousands of 31 year olds more successful then those same 64 year olds

but lets go on facts
    out of 100 64 year old people refinancing a home today vs a 100 31 year olds refinancing a home today the average income for the 31 year old is $2400 per month in the US while the average income for the 64 year old is $1600 per month

not sure about you but i can do some math and figure out who is more successful here :lol:

these stats are based on a report i just ran with all customers my company has closed loans for......not sure about the whole world but these stats suggest the 31 one year old will be more successful in the US[/b]
    there u go equating monetary crap w/ success again <_<

give me some names of of 8 year olds beating 31 year old men[/b]
    why do these topics always end in pedophilia on this forum :huh: :P

sexy Owa

why do these topics always end in pedophilia on this forum :huh: :P[/b]
    i el oh el&#39;d

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

u r all on something, hahahahaaaa

RiseAgainst_

due to the motivation of riseagainst, i have thought of an 8 year old who is probably more successful than 31 year olds...in fact most 31 year olds. Two in fact. Mary kate and ashley oslen. actually i believe they were 6. at 6 years old they probably had over a couple millions from the sitcom full house.[/b]
    So u r saying old times MK & AO would kick the ass of someone as old as Tez&#39;s? ;o

RiseAgainst_

due to the motivation of riseagainst, i have thought of an 8 year old who is probably more successful than 31 year olds...in fact most 31 year olds. Two in fact. Mary kate and ashley oslen. actually i believe they were 6. at 6 years old they probably had over a couple millions from the sitcom full house.[/b]
    So u r saying old times MK & AO would kick the ass of someone as old as Tez? ;o

Aba

ok, so back on topic. The game is still good man, the pk is still good. Some people can&#39;t handle cz nowa&#39;days cuz the server is getting older and better items are surfacing...tbh though I&#39;m sure you won&#39;t be running around with str+9 shit ,...with +0 uniques you can still own cz if you know what you&#39;re doing

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Actually for me sins are alot easier than warrior I am forced to use E combo to get my war combo precise. And BP takes skill? Total crap, heal, duff ,attack same pattern always.[/b]
    lol ur not getting it.. what i meant was in a 1v1 between 2 bps. if they&#39;re both GREAT at controlling their duffs N heals its hard to end the fight. sins are NEVER easier than warrior because it requires how fast ur finger can spam lol... if ur using 2minor/3minor ofc u suck as a sin. whereas a battle between 2 warriors.. is just combo n potting. even a 3 yr old can accomplish that.

merchanter123

thanks for those of you who actually kept on topic...
    thanks for your FIRST post tez...
    for the rest of you; make your own topic to bitch about tez, and grandma&#39;s and w.e the else you idiots are talking about getting owned by.
    i guess... to me, the ko i want to come back is the old ko. the ko of legends... the ko of respect of a clan wearing a cape... the respect of fearing a certain clan or name in cz. the ko when you said hi the response was not slm.
    it does sound like i would be highly outdone as undefined put it gear wise. and i have been gone some time so i know i&#39;d be lacking in the item department.
    it would be fun to come to a new server in hopes of reincarnating some old school ko with some old shcool talented players. but we&#39;ll see how that turns out.

thanks for those of you who actually kept on topic...
    thanks for your FIRST post tez...
    for the rest of you; make your own topic to bitch about tez, and grandma&#39;s and w.e the else you idiots are talking about getting owned by.
    i guess... to me, the ko i want to come back is the old ko. the ko of legends... the ko of respect of a clan wearing a cape... the respect of fearing a certain clan or name in cz. the ko when you said hi the response was not slm.
    it does sound like i would be highly outdone as undefined put it gear wise. and i have been gone some time so i know i&#39;d be lacking in the item department.
    it would be fun to come to a new server in hopes of reincarnating some old school ko with some old shcool talented players. but we&#39;ll see how that turns out.[/b]
    ur sig sucks

Banned

ur sig sucks[/b]
    LOL xD

Banned

lol ur not getting it.. what i meant was in a 1v1 between 2 bps. if they&#39;re both GREAT at controlling their duffs N heals its hard to end the fight. sins are NEVER easier than warrior because it requires how fast ur finger can spam lol... if ur using 2minor/3minor ofc u suck as a sin. whereas a battle between 2 warriors.. is just combo n potting. even a 3 yr old can accomplish that.[/b]

u saud that because u can&#39;t move thier HP past 80%. get over it people. double minor > 1 minor.

Sustain

^No. Noobs use 2/3minor they don&#39;t have a finger that can spam 1 button repeatetly. And soul heals 1920 mana it doesn&#39;t matter do you use 1 or 8 minor in skillbar you will end healing same amount of HP. HP pot + minor takes skill and it is the best.

Banned

^No. they don&#39;t have a finger that can spam 1 button repeatetly. And soul heals 1920 mana it doesn&#39;t matter do you use 1 or 8 minor in skillbar you will end healing same amount of HP. HP pot + minor takes skill and it is the best.[/b]
    good job retard

people are noobs because the dont wanna break thier finger.

it depends on how much mana u have. if u have 6K like noobcake unde on cypher then why HP pot? if u have good mana u can go over the soul pot mark and still be ok. (ofc ull have to stop going over at some point because ull run out but u can do it almost nonstop.)

when u HP + minor u can&#39;t do HP pot - mana pot - hp pot - mana pot - hp pot - mana pot unless u minor like ur grandmother.

in chusco&#39;s video VS that warrior with the kung-fu song chusco would have died not to long after he killed the warrior if the warrior hadnt died (in other words chusco was almost dead). people like unde or czm who is good with 2 minors would have beat him at full HP.

Banned

^No. Noobs use 2/3minor they don&#39;t have a finger that can spam 1 button repeatetly. And soul heals 1920 mana it doesn&#39;t matter do you use 1 or 8 minor in skillbar you will end healing same amount of HP. HP pot + minor takes skill and it is the best.[/b]

i agree with magic ,sustain, u seem to be a bit retarded... Both methods have there own skill requirement, double minor takes fast fingers and stamina.. Minor / potting only takes experience and timing... I use minor and pot and i understand y ppl do, whats the point of breaking your finger over a game... Honestly if u want to call double minor lame, i guess we should call all glitches in this game lame, meaning combo is lame...

i would use double minor but i need a spot to fit hp pots and lf on my skill bar

lol ur not getting it.. what i meant was in a 1v1 between 2 bps. if they&#39;re both GREAT at controlling their duffs N heals its hard to end the fight. sins are NEVER easier than warrior because it requires how fast ur finger can spam lol... if ur using 2minor/3minor ofc u suck as a sin. whereas a battle between 2 warriors.. is just combo n potting. even a 3 yr old can accomplish that.[/b]
    playing warrior is not that easy as u think, true u need to use 1 skill or 2 only plus potting but warrior is the hardest class when it&#39;s come to potting, u have to balance between hp and mp pots, in 1vs1 one mistake in potting and u&#39;ll lose.
    on my rogue i dont use hp at all and i use minor heal only so i dont have any problem with potting, just spam mana pot

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast