Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well.. actualy i started with mage. n then i tried sin. n i couldn't make it as sin thats why ...
Page: 8

RiseAgainst_

well.. actualy i started with mage. n then i tried sin. n i couldn't make it as sin thats why i tried priest. n then i tried warrior. so yes. sin is still harder. so i don't see your point.

its obvious which is easier to master between sin or warrior. i mean c'mon its common sense..[/b]
    I never said warrior was easier than sin, and u tried sin for what? 1 month? if u dont have good gear ofc it will be really hard for u, cuz ull get gangbanged and in 1 second ull get killed

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I never said warrior was easier than sin, and u tried sin for what? 1 month? if u dont have good gear ofc it will be really hard for u, cuz ull get gangbanged and in 1 second ull get killed[/b]
    actually i've played good-geared sins before.... with pretty decent gear... i can play it decently- party-wise. i can click combo... hp pot/soul pot.. minor others pretty well. but if u're talking about 1v1-ing i phail.. n i'm not kidding. the sins i used were stabwoundz(pretty good gear then) and i tried mrslies before too. heck i even tried the kowc server where everyone's gear was equal.

RiseAgainst_

Cuz they had practice and u got desperate too fast u noob

But meh i dont blame u i dont really like rogue either, i prefer warrior, mage or priest. I wish i could play a lvl 70+ mage, i love leaving the other class stunned, frozen for my party to kill then save their butts when they are about to die ^^ and then they thanking me <.<

Cr4shitO

i still waiting for my Share!!! Give my Money!!!
    i camping attila with U!! T.T

j/k !

Banned

magic there is absolutely no way that your hp can stay full when fighting a lvl 70+ warrior or a lvl 70+ sin, because if you stay at full hp while using 2 minors then

a) they either suck at their class and cant combo
    B) they have shit items compared to your own
    or
    c) they are lower level

so you are telling me you can minor 3000 damage back in over 4 seconds? thats bullshit

playing warrior is not that easy as u think, true u need to use 1 skill or 2 only plus potting but warrior is the hardest class when it&#39;s come to potting, u have to balance between hp and mp pots, in 1vs1 one mistake in potting and u&#39;ll lose.
    on my rogue i dont use hp at all and i use minor heal only so i dont have any problem with potting, just spam mana pot[/b]

Rogue>BP>Warrior

in terms of skill imo.

Rogue = Full skillbar to combo... and you need to have a good minor, which aint easy.
    BP(Paper) Has shit for mana/AC and pot timing is really crucial
    Warrior = easier then the above ^^ ... but still pot timing is kinda hard, but BP is harder imo

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Cuz they had practice and u got desperate too fast u noob

But meh i dont blame u i dont really like rogue either, i prefer warrior, mage or priest. I wish i could play a lvl 70+ mage, i love leaving the other class stunned, frozen for my party to kill then save their butts when they are about to die ^^ and then they thanking me <.<[/b]
    the point is warrior is still a lot easier than sin -.-

Banned Senior Member

IIIIIIII ure stupid ofcourse noone can beat Salsa hes light mage with tons of weapon def ( usually hit him 400 my screen ) and please dont tell me that attack light mage requires skill

i said "about the cancelation thingy"

i wasnt&#39; saying that u can&#39;t heal while ur canceling idiot.
    you said "if you have 2 minors on your bar, then even if you don&#39;t cancel the skill animation as soon as you can, you will still be able to heal fully"

i was saying "no you can&#39;t" to this.

u can&#39;t use 2 skills at once so having 2 minors is the same as having 1 in what ur talking about. "omg i didnt hit R but i have 2 minors on my bar so im still minoring!"

nope sorry bud.[/b]

excuse me but you are totally wrong.

Yes you can&#39;t do 2 skill at the same time, but minor heal is instant, beside if you have 2 minor , your finger will have to hit the button 2 times less than with one minor

HITING A KEY 10 TIMES (for each fingers) IN ONE SECOND IS EASIER THAN 20 TIMES (with only one finger) IN ONE SECOND
    Did you understand ? if you, go buy a brain.

Now, let me explain you how combo works.

You do the skill, then press R / E / S / W to cancel the animation.
    When the skill animation is going on, you can&#39;t use another skill (minor)

Now, if your finger can hit 20 times the minor heal key in one second and the maximum amount of healing is 19 times / second, if you cancel the animation RIGHT AFTER it started, you should be very close to the maximum healing (without burning more mana than you can recover).
    This would be the "best combo" possible.

Now, if your finger can still hit it 20 times / second but you cancel the animation only 0.2 second after it started (half the time before the next skill passed), you will (with 1 minor on your bar) only be able to do 10 heal / second BUT if you have 2 minor, you&#39;ll be able to do the 19 heals / second,just like someone with a better combo and the same fingers can do.

If you can&#39;t understand that, you&#39;re just retarded

lmfao u make me laugh... lets see

warrior- spam ONE single button for combo, pot hp and soul
    sin- 8 different buttons for combo(depending how ur skilbar works), soul pot, hp pot when neccessary and minor heal button.

tell me which is more complicated kthxbye.

btw i&#39;ve tried all classes so dont&#39; judge me saying warrior isn&#39;t as easy as i think. if it isn&#39;t that easy then i wouldn&#39;t have sucked so badly at sin than at warrior.. ok?[/b]
    lol but i never said playing warrior is harder than sin look here
    sins are the hardest class to play, that&#39;s right[/b]
    i only said warrior hardest class when it&#39;s come to potting, and they are not that easy to play, when i&#39;m playing rogue i use rr combo only and that was enough for me, but when i&#39;m playing warrior i have to use rr , wr and sr all
    maybe i&#39;m wrong in this one but i when i use raptor sr combo work better for me, when i use axe, club or dual weapon rr combo work better for me.
    anyway, imo rogues are hardest class to play, warriors are not easy to play

STOP GOING OFF TOPIC!
    ALL CLASSES ARE EASY TO PLAY CAUSE IM SO DAM LEET z0mg!!

sly come new server

RiseAgainst_

the point is warrior is still a lot easier than sin -.-[/b]
    Yo salsathong, guess what i might get a lvl 70+ mage today D: i use lightning staff too

I think in 1v1 if u r good... mage > all, stunned bitch cant attack a mage well at least that was my case, when i had my little cute mage.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

slyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Banned Senior Member

first time I gotta agree with riseagainst_

selam sly ^_^ just started doing a few things in ko again, surprisingly not all that bad.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast