Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Anyone interested in....

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo salsathong, guess what i might get a lvl 70+ mage today D: i use lightning staff too I think ...
Page: 9

TunaFishyMe

Yo salsathong, guess what i might get a lvl 70+ mage today D: i use lightning staff too

I think in 1v1 if u r good... mage > all, stunned bitch cant attack a mage well at least that was my case, when i had my little cute mage.[/b]
    yea but light mage cant kill shit. I can just sit there potting and i wont die. Unless the new light blade hits hard...the old light blade hit me for like 200ish

P4rthen0n

Tuna, it does hit hard.

I think in 1v1 if u r good... mage > all, stunned bitch cant attack a mage well at least that was my case, when i had my little cute mage.[/b]
    People overrate light mages in 1vs1. Sins with goblin pads, pauldron and boots + dual rol + dual re + personal dagger+7 + lightning belt + WP... that's +/- 185 base LR right there, basicly you don't even need to use Magic Shield at all. I bet you won't be stunned more than a couple times. Even if the mage slides all you have to do is keep going after him minor healing and your hp won't even drop even if the mage is 75 and you're like 70. If you use magic shield (lasts 30 seconds and has 30 second cooldown) you get to +250/300LR and you won't even be stunned a single time (the damage will get pretty low too). No way a sin can lose, maybe even not an archer.

hahahaha i love this kind of topics ....

now

lets get back to Tez .......

Tuna, it does hit hard.
    People overrate light mages in 1vs1. Sins with goblin pads, pauldron and boots + dual rol + dual re + personal dagger+7 + lightning belt + WP... that's +/- 185 base LR right there, basicly you don't even need to use Magic Shield at all. I bet you won't be stunned more than a couple times. Even if the mage slides all you have to do is keep going after him minor healing and your hp won't even drop even if the mage is 75 and you're like 70. If you use magic shield (lasts 30 seconds and has 30 second cooldown) you get to +250/300LR and you won't even be stunned a single time (the damage will get pretty low too). No way a sin can lose, maybe even not an archer.[/b]
    salsa hits me 500ish and i got 147 lr so thats about 600 on his screen. he has elysium +7 and dual imir rings +2 and mp build so a sin could lose easily to him cause he high def and dd helmet/in/gb and a couple stuns would own a sin.

RiseAgainst_

yea but light mage cant kill shit. I can just sit there potting and i wont die. Unless the new light blade hits hard...the old light blade hit me for like 200ish[/b]
    Lol.... in 1v1 if u r good the other guy cant attack shit, stunned AT LEAST 70% of the time. trust me.

In pk i wont use for attacking, i like being support priest

@ parthenon, man in manes not everyone is fully geared. Rogues dont mind having goblin chitins

TunaFishyMe

600?!
    LIGHT MAGE IMBA
    light mage is suppose to hit weak but stun. thats the point. They arent suppose to solo. How much does the new fire blade hit? 1000?!

P4rthen0n

salsa hits me 500ish and i got 147 lr so thats about 600 on his screen. he has elysium +7 and dual imir rings +2 and mp build so a sin could lose easily to him cause he high def and dd helmet/in/gb and a couple stuns would own a sin.[/b]
    The only strong mage i fought against was Greattouch (75 then, I was 71), i can tell you he was at 40% hp and i was at 95% hp while my magic shield lasted (even with it i only had +/- 180LR and he couldn't stun me once). I don't see how a skilled sin with the right items can lose to salsa or any other skilled mage in a 1vs1. Even if the mage has dd+in+gb he'll still have less ac than a warrior and even the warrior will have his hp dropped by an equally geared sin so...
    I'm just talking from my experience, i may be wrong.

The only strong mage i fought against was Greattouch (75 then, I was 71), i can tell you he was at 40% hp and i was at 95% hp while my magic shield lasted (even with it i only had +/- 180LR and he couldn't stun me once). I don't see how a skilled sin with the right items can lose to salsa or any other skilled mage in a 1vs1. Even if the mage has dd+in+gb he'll still have less ac than a warrior and even the warrior will have his hp dropped by an equally geared sin so...
    I'm just talking from my experience, i may be wrong.[/b]
    i dont think greattouch ever had imir rings +2 and yea tuna the level 72 blade hits hard as hell. light hits harder than ice blade but ice blade still does about 400 on average although is isnt use much. the other day in arena there was a lvl 80 mage and i was on my 58 sin with 10 fr and he hits me 700+ with fire blade. mages own in rofd

Banned Senior Member

warrior cant win against a light mage with imirs +2 and above
    too much stun :S

P4rthen0n

i dont think greattouch ever had imir rings +2 and yea tuna the level 72 blade hits hard as hell. light hits harder than ice blade but ice blade still does about 400 on average although is isnt use much. the other day in arena there was a lvl 80 mage and i was on my 58 sin with 10 fr and he hits me 700+ with fire blade. mages own in rofd [/b]
    I don't believe the diference in the stun rate between imir+0/+1 to imirs+2 against someone with +250/300 LR can be that much. I'll have to see it with my own eyes. :P

Banned

warrior cant win against a light mage with imirs +2 and above
    too much stun :S[/b]
    maybe not you cause you sucked but i did a 1v1 with strom and greattouch and they both lose numerous times

you never knew how to use warrior so ofc you would not have used a LR pot against them.....doesnt stun much once that happens

warrior can win against light mage....its very easy....there hp sucked and a 80 warrior vs 80 mage is not comparable

i will never understand aviv why your this stupid to generalize a statement based on what you did on a warrior.....me, devin, and chusco all did 1v1's with strom, gt, richard, and many other light mages.....i dont think we ever lost even 1 fight....dont generalize for the rest of the warriors on diez just cause you sucked so bad that you were not even smart enough to wear defense armors when duffed against a shitty lvl 64 turk bp in cz

Banned Senior Member

your warrior had tons of LR it wasnt fair to fight so ofcourse I and you won but on the 75 warrior i have with normal gear u get stunned too much and cant win
    and please wanna talk about how you lost to a 72 assasin with +7 chitin? i guess not

Banned

your warrior had tons of LR it wasnt fair to fight so ofcourse I and you won but on the 75 warrior i have with normal gear u get stunned too much and cant win
    and please wanna talk about how you lost to a 72 assasin with +7 chitin? i guess not[/b]
    rofl the 72 sin with chitins who i used a avedon+7 on to test and his priest duffed me for a 1v1 while he even started to atak me with my hp half down you mean that one.....that guy won like 3 times and fraps on those 3 figts and lost the other 10.....your a idiot cause i could dig up the old posts of you even saying you could see he cheated......you going to lie again and change your story.....prob so stfu

80 light mage vs 80 warrior aviv....you never did that 1v1 cause you would have lost.....you never used LR pots or defense armors....its called stupidity.....please its ok cause we all know thats just plain aviv

anyways warrior can beat a light mage.....its not hard...even 75 vs 75 with a LR pot

Banned Senior Member

I didnt use LR pots nor Weapon defence because I think its unfair to use and your warrior didnt need it
    well probably you did because you sucked at everything and everyone here can testify for that you couldnt pk at all or 1 vs 1
    i said you got duffed but then saw it was illusion and it was only 1 of the fights so shut up im not gonna post coz it will just drag flame and it goes off topic

P4rthen0n

and please wanna talk about how you lost to a 72 assasin with +7 chitin? i guess not[/b]
    So what ? The warrior/sin can't have too much LR but the mage can use dd/spear def + in+gb/ib ? Seems really fair.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast