Anyone Know DevilIrc in the forums

This is a discussion on Anyone Know DevilIrc in the forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy want to buy my account, but problem is , he is asking me to give him the infos ...
Page: 1

Amine

Default Anyone Know DevilIrc in the forums

This guy want to buy my account, but problem is , he is asking me to give him the infos first, just so he can check what he is gonna buy <_< . So i am asking if anyone else ever has a deal with him before ? B)

TeeL

Default Re: Anyone Know DevilIrc in the forums

Originally posted by Amine
    This guy want to buy my account, but problem is , he is asking me to give him the infos first, just so he can check what he is gonna buy *<_< . So i am asking if anyone else ever has a deal with him before ? *B)
    If you were to sell a car, would you let them test drive it alone first? I think not.

Dont let him on your account until you have recieved payment. If need be, take some screenshots for him. That should be all he needs. If he wont accept this,find another buyer.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone Know DevilIrc in the forums

Originally posted by TeeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TeeL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    This guy want to buy my account, but problem is , he is asking me to give him the infos first, just so he can check what he is gonna buy *<_< . So i am asking if anyone else ever has a deal with him before ? *B)
    If you were to sell a car, would you let them test drive it alone first? I think not.

Dont let him on your account until you have recieved payment. If need be, take some screenshots for him. That should be all he needs. If he wont accept this,find another buyer.[/b]
    well said, +1

Amine

Exactly , thats what i tought, just because he thinks that i will scam him h43r: <_<

Banned

transfer your items off, then let him see the account

I always checked the account before i sent any money

Spells

msn mon choux

Phosgene

yeap im same as bb...i never buy chars before i check , and others did same with me..

GangS

he want to buy the account ? he pays first it always work like that ? he doesnt want to pay that means he want to scam you so he can get the fuk out easy as that

TeeL

Originally posted by GangS
    he doesnt want to pay that means he want to scam you so he can get the fuk out easy as that
    +1

HsK

if it's through paypal he must pay first, then give him account infos.
    Never never give him account first.
    If he can't trust you, he is stupid cause amine is a good gun