Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If usKo Servers merged

This is a discussion on If usKo Servers merged within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just was wondering which servers would get merged if usko ever did merge . Also wondering ur thoughts on why ...
Page: 1

Just was wondering which servers would get merged if usko ever did merge . Also wondering ur thoughts on why and which ones would be paired together . Obviously is usko did it they'd base it off lvls gears then active populations (at least thats wat i think) .

So my thoughts are ...

Ares - Diez (based off gear / lvls / community)

Cypher - Beramus (based off dupermas and well cypher means dupe in turkish translation)

Olympia - Edana + Manes (manes dead server got fucked bye early release of rofd and pathos and edana is turkana oh and oly has cecilia he gets shitty servers to play with)

Logos - Pathos (dont know much bout pathos other then 2 b king money on first day and well logos had gbs for 50 cents each on first day as well there a perfect match)

Last but not least XIGENON gets deleted (xig is full of shit wouldn't put that server on anyone)

Ronark merge with watever server they follow it up with

Try to limit flame to only servers itself not the players of the server .

Ripper_of_romania

Last but not least XIGENON gets deleted (xig is full of shit wouldn't put that server on anyone)[/b]
    U should be shot for saying that :|

priest_

U should be shot for saying that :|[/b]

U should be shot for saying that :|[/b]
    i have never met anyone who plays xig, its like the forgotten server XD

TexAholic

lol xig is a ok server <_<

lololo omg

MODS PLS EDIT THIS TOPIC BEFORE LOCKING IT ITS NOT FAIR DO UR JOB DONT BE GAY

Or, USKO should just shut down. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED!

TexAholic

IP Banned Europe (Just Turkey)

Or make EUKO

Diet_Coke

Merging Beramus and Cypher sounds cool.
    They&#39;d call it Duperamus. And every new char would spawn with uniques +3 and +9 weapons....

priest_

[/b]
    [/b]
    [/b]
    [/b]
    [/b]

Banned Senior Member

i agree with private

Sustain

Or make EUKO [/b]
    And usko would have like 5 players every server

Or make EUKO [/b]
    i think they&#39;ll join soon... thats not solution... make one server only for non-turks players.... that will be good .... but its imposible coz there is somethink called nacist... so maybe they should make server 18+ (i am 16 so i will be banned from here)..... coz as u said TURKS means 12- turks.... there are many normal turks... they are propably 18+.... delete kosp.... it is not imposible i think.... just use /pm FBI and they will delete those sites with kosp.... i know that my english sux.... but who care? ... i have an idea! K2 should WORK!!!! GMS ONLINE! YES.... thats solution.... no more monkeys in K2 office.... Make GG ppl GMS and there will be smthink like "good knight online" . Sure there are problems with corupt gms and another shits... but there are also many ppl who are rly good...

TexAholic

i think they&#39;ll join soon... thats not solution... make one server only for non-turks players.... that will be good .... but its imposible coz there is somethink called nacist... so maybe they should make server 18+ (i am 16 so i will be banned from here)..... coz as u said TURKS means 12- turks.... there are many normal turks... they are propably 18+.... delete kosp.... it is not imposible i think.... just use /pm FBI and they will delete those sites with kosp.... i know that my english sux.... but who care? ... i have an idea! K2 should WORK!!!! GMS ONLINE! YES.... thats solution.... no more monkeys in K2 office.... Make GG ppl GMS and there will be smthink like "good knight online" . Sure there are problems with corupt gms and another shits... but there are also many ppl who are rly good...[/b]

No just make USKO only that will work

Diet_Coke

Banning Turk IP&#39;s sounds cool to me still. ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast