Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHAT ABOUT? CHECK THIS OUT!

This is a discussion on WHAT ABOUT? CHECK THIS OUT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i am bored and i was just thinking yeah...there was an inter server war and probably will be more ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Default WHAT ABOUT? CHECK THIS OUT!

Well i am bored and i was just thinking

yeah...there was an inter server war and probably will be more in the future but dont you think it would be nice if there was a few servers that everybody could go on and all that there would be on it is like a big CZ. Then it would be more of an experience. Ares, Diez ect would all have their own towns and it would just be like a BIG CZ.

This way we would be able to 1 vs 1 with people we talk to and stuff from other servers, personally i think this would be fun.

there would still be normal CZ in our own servers.

please post your thought on the matter :wub:

thanks.

usuc

that would be cool....every server have there own base...ares owning everyone like usual....2 bad ko not smart enough 2 pull that one off but i like the idea

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

yea and they should get one server there all people can go merchant from all servers thats should be cool

Banned

cept they would have to update your character copy everytime you want to play there...but if you could chose a template of your character, ie: a babashop server, where you login, chose your lvl (1-70), your armor etc, unique's (max +2), and ability to delete characters, that would be fun

HaTeMeNoW

it will never happen cuz then ppl will never pk in their own server....

Doc

lol........steve lay off the pot bro

The_Good_Doctor__

Interserver trade would just enhance the duping problem.

Although one server for everyones PK fun would be neat.

Luferson, Piana, Moradon, Abyss, Eslant(only one), CZ, all PK, all the time, no nation restrictions.
    One server of that for 60+ and one for 59-.

While we're at it though, add a nother server, diez 4, for example with only moradon and no mobs for merchant, disallow merchant on all other maps.

Ruthless

for the huge cz..hows it gonna be? ares humans and orcs working together? or..all server humans vs all server orcs?
    how about...an all on all server war? :huh:

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

ahhh i fucking hate dupe :angry: the future for the game is everyone dupes and u must use koxp to have any spots to lvl! they macro everything

stevouk

Originally posted by Doc
    lol........steve lay off the pot bro
    :P I wondered where it had all gone :wub:

i would say like ares (orc) have their own base and ares (humans) have there own so there would be a total of 12-14 bases i think all dotted about the map...i think this would be amazing :wub:

:OnSlaught:

Would require k2 to make a different race for each server. Unless it would be teamed up servers? -_-

The_Good_Doctor__

If you're going to go all out, you should have friendly fire on, IE if your nation/server casts nova, you take damage.
    If you kill your own party members you lose NP.

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Would require k2 to make a different race for each server. Unless it would be teamed up servers? *-_-
    or like csw rules but a massivly bug abused clan, so ARES clan for all on ares, DIEZ for all on diez etc... could work maybe? :P

stevouk

it would have to be htought out thoroughly...i am just sat here looking at the screen doing nothing lol

it was just an idea, i never properly thought about it

maybe when you go in the server like onslaguth said maybe a different nation for everyone, that would work

or maybe my idea....but...lets keep dreaming :P :wub:

Ruthless

would be pretty cool to pwn alongside ur rival nations...as for ares...u guys in ares just picture this.. lets say...f9devil and NYChris teaming up and raping the other servers..how cool would that be? it would be nice to be able to team up with a rival nation without having to transfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast