Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone know how much rights to KO would cost?

This is a discussion on Anyone know how much rights to KO would cost? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink Mgames wont sell another right to own, K2 bought the english rights, and I'm ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Mgames wont sell another right to own, K2 bought the english rights, and I'm pretty sure they wont publish another version no matter the language
    what about myko ? as far as i know they got english 2 .. h43r:[/b]
    MYKO came before USKO.

FatM4n

If the price is right they sell, I'm sure

anyone know how much it will cost to hack the source to rofd and how fucked they'd be if it was released ?

like mastercard comerical PRICELESS

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by KrepiN
    to host a good server or 2-3-4 u need like 1mill $ in the first couple months
    then just buy k2' servers for 10$.

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    to host a good server or 2-3-4 u need like 1mill $ in the first couple months
    then just buy k2' servers for 10$.[/b]
    Oo?

Banned

it only cost around 20,000$ to put up a whole new server and get it running good.

zzzz u can lease a box for less then 12,000 a year that would run ares and maybe even diez servers including all 3 on each just fine ppl obviously are retarded dont know how to shop around blablabla but if u did run like that u'd need a back up from another location for when the one box is down (downtime blows) and u need back ups of all information blablabla

k2 offices = dell pcs so im sure there servers are a PEICE OF SHIT

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    zzzz u can lease a box for less then 12,000 a year that would run ares and maybe even diez servers including all 3 on each just fine ppl obviously are retarded dont know how to shop around blablabla but if u did run like that u'd need a back up from another location for when the one box is down (downtime blows) and u need back ups of all information blablabla

k2 offices = dell pcs so im sure there servers are a PEICE OF SHIT
    Actually i dont think its a dell, they run Usko on Pretty Huge PC's, thats what i saw on the outside of K2 network place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12