Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone know plz come read

This is a discussion on Anyone know plz come read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.gevezeonline.com/images/comtek_banner_1.gif now wtf is that[/b] lol they make and sell knightonline combo pedals that plug into ur pc and modded ...
Page: 2

bazzeeka

lol they make and sell knightonline combo pedals that plug into ur pc and modded minor heal mouse's... EDIT.. w00t 500 post ^^

Just wondering i see that in the market place that u cant sell or buy +9 items or +2 rings and up, but some one told me there is a turkish ko4life and they are able to sell what ever they want i was wondering if anyone has a link to that web site on here well thanks for any info[/b]

This piece of shit is not new here. He was Dizzle13 and got banned from ko4life for scamming. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

This piece of shit is not new here. He was Dizzle13 and got banned from ko4life for scamming. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM![/b]
    :blink:

S> +10 ytem, pm pls.

This piece of shit is not new here. He was Dizzle13 and got banned from ko4life for scamming. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM![/b]
    actually, you are correct. he is Dizzle13, who was banned for selling +9 illegit items.. ironic he would make a topic about why these items can't be sold, even though he's new to the forums, right? :lol: Bye GotSTUN, evading a ban is a nono.

edit: which mod beat me to it already and didnt say something. bunch of fags =[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12