Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

This is a discussion on AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at ...
Page: 1

scorpy21

Default AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there
    and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y
    Pace and out BABAs

dont be mad because they rocked you

Trii

best way to get rich: pk with AHM, raid DM, finish off DM's = get rich. plus u get good np.
    <3 ahm :wub:

redfieldTnT

remember when that noob who was in ahm allies for csw started crying

ahm raid them in cz so he got mad why is our allies messing with us in cz
    and he titled the post ffs are u dumd

cz = pk not the who has the most morals n respect game

and im shure morax will agree FFS ARE U DUMD

(ps dont say i spelled dumb wrong thats the point)

userbin

dam,,, its been weeks since we had an ahm post....

glad they're not forgotten

scorpy, if you want Dm with out ahm, go to eslnt ;/

Hostage

Your lucky Morax didnt do it for longer than an hour. :lol:

Vlein

another whine thread, slm

pwned

Amine

i like raiding dms with Morax, we pwned you today, huh ? :P, if i still
    remember ,we got ur mage and tanker xped, thats was damn funny. Well consider this as a little revenge, as long humans raide our dms when i FARM, i will raide urs too , now scorpy21, go and kill urself cuz u damn n00b retard, u dont wanna fight ? dont come to cz, but dont cry cuz we pwned ur asses. h43r:

:wub: :wub: Morax.

P.s : I frapsed all the fight .

man you ppl really r funny.

you go to an area where its PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER, you get rocked and then bitch because someone fucking destroyed you and you cannot do a single thing about it.

noone can beat ahm's tactical skills when it comes to this game

but none the less....funny thread.

[size=24]YOU GOT 0WN3D

Killgannon

Post fraps?

Amine

Originally posted by Killgannon
    Post fraps?
    Have to compress it ;/,will take times , but if u want a little fraps of another raide, here it is. They came back like 5 times ... they got pwned 5 times :P.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12772142/AHM_4_...4_Life.wmv.html

Banned

1.6784678947698176981769 humans 12 side rush, lose 50 np.....

2.raid dms and get about 200np, and rich from dm.....with the satisfaction of knowing the human got xp'd making him really mad and having to level more.....

3. laugh

2 and 3 plz

scorpy21

Originally posted by Amine
    i like raiding dms with Morax, we pwned you today, huh ? :P, if i still *
    remember ,we got ur mage and tanker xped, thats was damn funny. Well consider this as a little revenge, as long humans raide our dms when i FARM, i will raide urs too , now scorpy21, go and kill urself cuz u damn n00b retard, u dont wanna fight ? dont come to cz, but dont cry cuz we pwned ur asses. *h43r: *

:wub: *:wub: Morax.

P.s : I frapsed all the fight * .
    this was my party bombo [img=http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/1569/200655242214hi.th.jpg]
    and for trii, they only got 20k from me so i dont know how fast u become rich like that
    Enough u luck mad cus of this post kido, i dont care cus i`ve died and yes they owned me cus i had to heal Alkemiko, i dont think u are superman sou can survive when u have to heal the tanker and 4 ppl hit u.
    Amine will come now in media section with a new brand vid AHM killing partyes at DM`s wow!!!!!! realy cool, lots of ppl will say "a look how good they are, they kill ppl from behind, wow realy skilled", so if i go to DM partyes to kill ppl i even dont fraps it, and i bet u come in ur pant now when u see what great fraps u have done, lol.

evenson

Fuck you're lucky my internet keeps going down, i was out my way out to dms and boom headshot internets down, but im sure you wouldnt of liked me out there as well Regards, Your Dm Nightmare. :wub:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast