Fairness Question...

This is a discussion on Fairness Question... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We were boss hunting in the CZ last noght after the war. After we thought all the bosses were gone, ...
Page: 1

davaugha

Default Fairness Question...

We were boss hunting in the CZ last noght after the war. After we thought all the bosses were gone, a friend came up to us and asked for party. So I invited him. 7 clan members so he was the last one on the list. After 10 min or so PK'ing he spotted Lycaon Boss. We are all on Team Speak so he yells for us to go kill it. One of our clan members was right behind him and arrow showered the boss the whole time, and is the same level, so they shuld have done the same amount of damage...imo. Also our ice mage hit it 7 times and our 64 warrior got the last hit (1500 or so). The drops went the the top people in the list that were near the boss. (Mage and warrior) I was party leader but could not get there in time. Anyways, as soon as he opens the box, he (non clan member) said "Lycaon Pendant...that is mine" then notices that Lycaon Staff also droped. He then PM'ed me asking if he could have one of the drops (cause i am VP of the clan and Clan leader we not in party at the time).

Our clan rule is that all boss drops (if in clan party) will go to leadership to be passed out to whoever needs them. After talking to the clan members in the party, and with leadership we beleive that we did as much damage, if not more damage than the non-clan member.

Can I get some of your opinions, on what you think we should do with the drops?

Thx...

R4zor

Imo, since the guy spotted the boss, you guys probably wouldn't have gotten anything at all without him. Therefore I believe it is fair to give him the lycoan pendant because lets be honest, it's nothing compared to a Lyc. Staff. Don't think it's a matter of who does the most damage rather who spots it

DragonFire

he probable would have killed it himself...you guys just happened to be in the party

mason_cro

Don't know about this. Bosses are a challenge, and if he thought he could do more dmg than he should've just disbanded and tried to fight you for it. Don't think he'd succeed though....IMO I'd take clannies over the guy, but that also depends how much of a friend he really is. There ain't no correct answer to this question....

TunaFishyMe

if i was in a random party and i saw a boss. Disband solo it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    if i was in a random party and i saw a boss. *Disband solo it.
    I do the same

tbh too strict rules and it isnt the good foundation of a clan that will last too long i have always found.

tbh what we normally do in those cases is give the guy involved a % of the drops price like in this case 1/8th from the clan bank

Just tell him- clan drop, sorry. There were 7 of U there. If U want to sell the staff U might give him his share but that's really Ur call.

otto_the_great

in my opinion clan bank has to pay his share ,and lycaon staf+pendant /8 is his share(if we say 10gb for staff and 1gb for pendant his share would be 125m or sumthing like that),and then u can award or use item as clan bank item.at least we do it like that,and this seems the fairest way.

davaugha

OK...what we did last night was meet with leadership to discuss it. And we decided that we should give him the lycaon pendent. Then he got pissed at us for not giving him the staff and called us gay and said that he did not want the stupid lycaon pendant.

So, does anyone think we should give him the staff, or the lycaon pendent + some coin?

Also, he said that he almost got xp'ed trying to kill it, so i don't think he could have soloed it.

roflol, dont give him the staff..

if pendant is not enough for him, just tell him to gtfo

Kik0

Seriously, how nub do you have to be to almost get xp'd by lycaon when you're all buffed up for pk? And tell him to be glad he got the pendant, if you'd have known he was going to be such a little bitch about it he'd have gotten booted from the party and no drop at all.

TeaBagging

giv him the pendant keep the staff 4 clan unless you deside to sell both drops (which works a lot better) then giv him 1/8th of the money, but you should give him at least something in return for him being in the party + spoting the boss. if not the lycoan pendant, something worth 1/8th of the money you COULD sell the lycoan pendant and staff together for.