Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone know who uses rebelde20's name now?

This is a discussion on Anyone know who uses rebelde20's name now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ... great my mage's new name isn't a secret anymore......
Page: 2

... great my mage's new name isn't a secret anymore...

It is a prerequisite to get such a high score that you must correctly misspell colour, criticise, and successfully mispronounce aluminium.

gogo "color" americans ftw. its funny tho, after playing KO i spell things like colour and armour more eurpean now in day to day life rather than like "color" and "armor".

DragonFire

When i was really little, i used to always spell Colour without the U, because i never knew weather the U came before or after the O.. ^_^ And when i say little i mean grade 5-6..( i was a stupid kid) leave me alone

JustzBekir

Trii

rofl <3 ur char

Banned

lvl 6 with 719 hp xD

JustzBekir

Yeah.. and its str build for the cs +6 :P And his armors are +0 Wish I had enough money for goblins

little_painter

why in gods name steal someone elses name? :wacko:

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by 0000000
    It is a prerequisite to get such a high score that you must correctly misspell colour, criticise, and successfully mispronounce aluminium.
    Indeed.

Mario

[quote]
    when i name changed my rogue it said that u couldnt change name to anything anyone else has ever had because of fraud probs or something...so no one can use his name.
    yeah, ok, cus that's the answer I'm looking for...

maybe before he namechanged?...

can u people read? rebelde name changed around 1.5-2 weeks ago, the letter was recieved ~5 days ago
    as far i know u CANT use a name what was already used... i mean if u rename from ASDF to ASDFG, u cant rename to ASDF in future... dunno how its in ROTFD now, coz u cant even use symbols in name, only alfa-numeric... and its sux ><

Banned Senior Member

that was in the past, you can use a name now if it's not being used. Some people have remade chars with old names they used to have back in KO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12