is it possible ?

This is a discussion on is it possible ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My frined is male el morad priest but he wants to be transform to female elmorad preist. is it possible ...
Page: 1

ANIL87

Default is it possible ?

My frined is male el morad priest but he wants to be transform to female elmorad preist. is it possible if he changes his nation? I mean go orc side and come again human side. Some wariors can transform barbarian like that is it same for the preists ? srry for bad english

Vendetta

No, coz you will be male orc priest after NT, and when you NT back to human side, you will be male priest again.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

idk, cuz if u are a male elmoradian priest, you`ll come orc as a male priest too, and same thing back to human... but no idea, for that you`d need an option of choosing gender tho

Ashira

Nope u will stay male cause there are male orc priests aswell.
    Mini warriors will only become barbarian cause there are no mini's on orcside.

Originally posted by Ashira
    Nope u will stay male cause there are male orc priests aswell. *
    Mini warriors will only become barbarian cause there are no mini's on orcside.
    and when they come back they are still barbarian

before we nt'd jimbo was a male human bp, now he's female orc

Billy-ToC

but ThinkTwice was a human male and ntd and was a orc male so maybe its random?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    before we nt'd jimbo was a male human bp, now he's female orc
    Thats according to manual transfers that were done a long time ago. A lot of Templars was that way when they transfered to human side, the barbs became male with barb stats. Now if you transfer the only sex change you can get is male mage to female mage and mini warrior (female and male) to barb and mini orc midget mage. So, if your a male mage, female warrior, female rogue or male warrior you cant ever be that again after u transfer.

edit: oh and I forgot female rogue will change to male also.

MaDDoG[DC]

i nted male priest and im still a male on the orc side but i wanted to have a female over there (

Same w/ me, I had a male priest on my acct that stayed male. My question is this. . since the change from mini to barb is based on stats. . .I hypothesize that a male human mage will nt back to a human female based on the stats they share w/ the orcs. Has anyone experienced this?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

if u go from male mage to orc mage and get their stats and go back to human you'll go as female so u get the better stats.