Anyone from kronos?

This is a discussion on Anyone from kronos? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since I can't sell my characters I decided to try playing again. So are there any players from kronos? How ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone from kronos?

Since I can't sell my characters I decided to try playing again.

So are there any players from kronos?

How is 60-69 PK zone?
    How is the koxp situation? When I was playing it was impossible to play.

Thanks!

Any other info you could give will be appreciated.

Kronos is ok,

Rlb can be fun at times its full of gg parties, from what ive seen theres more humans with stupid mad items and blinding gear but it can be a 2v3 sometimes.
    most annoying thing about it is theres these 2 or 3 light mages that miraculously appear outta nowhere everytime the bosses spawn and hog all the shit.....even if u lure 1 away on the sly they will stop attacking other ones and ensure you dont get drop unless you have full party attacking :S
    still abit of kxp there but they fkn noob ass archers and mages trying to lure people back to towers (pussies) ignore em and they come to you and get 2shot when they think you not looking
    all in all rlb is fun but not 24/7

Koxp on the other hand in general.... pretty shithouse considering kronos is newest/most populated server = most revenue perhaps? k2 aint goin2 shoot thier cashcow b4 they finished milking if ya get my drift.
    But you do find legit groups now and then, you just gotta go look for em but sadly most pm u get in seeking is h_f?...
    market in generals ok, not many scammers, a few fails tryin 2 sell bus for 24m or 4.2m capitalising on stupidity i guess but otherwise prices r reasonable (not bifrost/juriad items ofc)
    thers a few engrish speekerz :P around and some nice turks that will go the effort to communicate but theres also the f*** your mothers that we're all accustomed to.

I'd rather play here than cwest or akara (my old server <3)
    thats my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by agro View Post
    Kronos is ok,

Rlb can be fun at times its full of gg parties, from what ive seen theres more humans with stupid mad items and blinding gear but it can be a 2v3 sometimes.
    most annoying thing about it is theres these 2 or 3 light mages that miraculously appear outta nowhere everytime the bosses spawn and hog all the shit.....even if u lure 1 away on the sly they will stop attacking other ones and ensure you dont get drop unless you have full party attacking :S
    still abit of kxp there but they fkn noob ass archers and mages trying to lure people back to towers (pussies) ignore em and they come to you and get 2shot when they think you not looking
    all in all rlb is fun but not 24/7

Koxp on the other hand in general.... pretty shithouse considering kronos is newest/most populated server = most revenue perhaps? k2 aint goin2 shoot thier cashcow b4 they finished milking if ya get my drift.
    But you do find legit groups now and then, you just gotta go look for em but sadly most pm u get in seeking is h_f?...
    market in generals ok, not many scammers, a few fails tryin 2 sell bus for 24m or 4.2m capitalising on stupidity i guess but otherwise prices r reasonable (not bifrost/juriad items ofc)
    thers a few engrish speekerz :P around and some nice turks that will go the effort to communicate but theres also the f*** your mothers that we're all accustomed to.

I'd rather play here than cwest or akara (my old server <3)
    thats my 2 cents.
    Thank you for the info!

I am trying to unseal the krovaz items from my other character. If I can do that I will get some gear for base. I can't afford ronarkland items lol

Do you still play?