Anyone notice?

This is a discussion on Anyone notice? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone notice there is about a 1/3 of the normal players on Xig ATM. Nobody even afk merching, been like ...
Page: 1

Lawless

Default Anyone notice?

Anyone notice there is about a 1/3 of the normal players on Xig ATM. Nobody even afk merching, been like this since yesterday. Not even any Babas spamming chats. Were entire ip ranges banned or something else I might have missed? I just dont see 10000 players quitting in a 24 hour period lol. Looks like Xig from 2 years ago in moradon right now.

FatM4n

maybe they did quit cuz of all koxping

Lawless

Well that explains the legit portion of the population, my whole clan is "on hold" for when things get fixed, most are quitting in droves. But this is unusual, figured id go do some buy and resell while everythign else was koxp hell. But as of late last night (US eastern time) everyone just dissapered. Even at peak Turk time X1 looked like X2 and secondary servers were just vacant. Even now theres not enough merchants to buy and resell. Its as if Turkey just found a new game.

probably because of ppl getting killed in moradon and losing money, cant merch over night anymore, or at least i wouldnt enjoy waking up to losing 500m etc..

4ever2gether

or at pathos u see me running with my dog (Troll warrior ) arround,and killing koxpers

Lawless

Well i personally havent seen any of this on Xig, Ive been buying and reselling round the clock all week, but its not just moradon. Cz and eslant pretty much dead too. Theres litterally nobody on by way of comparion with normal days.

Nick

Originally posted by 4ever2gether
    or at pathos u see me running with my dog (Troll warrior ) arround,and killing koxpers

i have a troll warrior dog aswell and he doesnt like those kospers and always bites em till they die :wub: