Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
Like Tree3Likes

Anyone from old Beramus around?

This is a discussion on Anyone from old Beramus around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim I remember you what have you been up to these past years? Mostly work, getting married, ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I remember you
    what have you been up to these past years?
    Mostly work, getting married, and work. Oh and getting my ko account hacked and no support lol. How about yourself? You actually playing on cwest?

  2. #17
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    I miss the good ol' Duperamus :<
    "InFamouS" days <3

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    im very old beramus player if u remember orc clan Kromads or Enemy i think im only still English guy round

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    ohhh I also noticed u want +9 +10 for ionia well after this merge there will be a lot of injections but this is the current for sale list of ionia
    RESTRİCED DİET WİNDFORCE +9 70 TL

    UNDEFEATABLE WİNDFORCE +9 50 TL

    AZTEC GOLD FAUN (+9) 125 TL

    AVEDON ( +9 ) 110 TL

    FİRE RAİN WİNDFORCE +9 (REBİTH) 90 TL
    yes its in Turkish lira im from Australia so I generally half it if u intrested in anything +9 +10 being from beramus Agar_abi clan lol sort of explains its self ?

  5. #20
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    I miss the good ol' Duperamus :<
    "InFamouS" days <3
    kunt lol
    /10chrs

  6. #21
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Hell yeah man. I remember LiQuiD / Burberry / LooneyToons (all same core players), and ofcourse Flankers and Vanguards and the ardream BUNNEHRANCH

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    LegendaryArmy, was my first clan then EverLight-EverLong ^^

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey52 View Post
    Mostly work, getting married, and work. Oh and getting my ko account hacked and no support lol. How about yourself? You actually playing on cwest?
    I am. Since the day we all moved to c-west and created EverDark for DCZ and then MadHouse for RLB.But son after I went back to Bera and played mostly with danh (wolverine82/phobalicious) for a year until he got hacked and then I just quit Bera, sold out and rejoined my Bera mates in C-West.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57

    Default

    How many old bera people in your clan? I may need to NT and join you :-D

  10. #25
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    I was in all of dem clans haha! LiQuiD/Burberry/Looney

    & kunt used to be my worst nightmare in cz ... back when i was not a baba XD ... 1-2 hit me all day

    and BunnehRanch was the BEST ARDREAM CLAN OF ALL TIME idgaf what nobody else says

  11. #26
    Senior Member m4tr3r0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Im played Beramus before, was my first server, i remember i dunno how to play, and SaLwaToRe pm me saying if i wanna join his clan, i give him shels +1 and he give me back to +8, i give him raptor +1 and he give me back to +8 too, i really don't understand how it works, but afaik there was ppl saying he got an scroll 100% success,

    Freedom ftw.

    Att. MitcH

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Kunt, t0sun, and I used to pk together when I was in weiwur for a bit. It was pretty much free np every session.

  13. #28
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Im played Beramus before, was my first server, i remember i dunno how to play, and SaLwaToRe pm me saying if i wanna join his clan, i give him shels +1 and he give me back to +8, i give him raptor +1 and he give me back to +8 too, i really don't understand how it works, but afaik there was ppl saying he got an scroll 100% success,

    Freedom ftw.

    Att. MitcH
    yes that nigga had tons of 100% scrolls ... in fact most of top turk clans had dupers and 100% scrolls

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey52 View Post
    How many old bera people in your clan? I may need to NT and join you :-D
    Pretty much everyone from EverLong that left to C-West plus a few other friends. many have quit though like zarrk, jamiel, FTA, Helix, Hotstuff etc but some of us still here

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    I was in all of dem clans haha! LiQuiD/Burberry/Looney

    & kunt used to be my worst nightmare in cz ... back when i was not a baba XD ... 1-2 hit me all day

    and BunnehRanch was the BEST ARDREAM CLAN OF ALL TIME idgaf what nobody else says
    Oh yeah BunneRanch was tough! loved going at you guys. artiazz, diazz, siege, spartacus, etc
    Siegebunny was the reason i carried arrow talia

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey52 View Post
    Kunt, t0sun, and I used to pk together when I was in weiwur for a bit. It was pretty much free np every session.
    do you remember GodlessTurtle? i think he was the first rogue to hit the 3k AP. MASSIVE duper aswell. he really exploited the GB dupe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. anyone from ares old days?
    By LastReasoN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 01:28 PM
  2. Any old friends from Ares still around here?
    By Holy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
  3. Anyone from Gravediggaz around?
    By RealmReborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. anyone from 8ball still around?
    By TyC in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 11:30 PM
  5. anyone from Montana, U.S.A?
    By Papps in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •