Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Why People leaving Gira?

This is a discussion on Why People leaving Gira? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey... i just wanted to know why ppl is leaving girakon...... its almost a dead server .. no nice ppl ...
Page: 1

Banned

hey... i just wanted to know why ppl is leaving girakon...... its almost a dead server .. no nice ppl now whats going on

thx .)

HotAsIce

The people I know who played gira who are leaving are doing so because they are anticipating a new server to come soon.

NaidenZ

because they want

everyone has a his own " why "

Banned

zzzz but all at the same time... ??? now its a dead server . with almost 95% turks players

i blame AdonisHit he started it then Akara came and the Hazee's and some other english players went to Akara. Inactiveness and helios scamming and Fierce left. Undestructablezz also left. I guess after that more people sold accounts out of boredom for no challenge in cz, and now more people are selling because they are just flat out getting bored of the game. Oh not to mention the Clan bug screwed Syndicate and that clan disbanded, little by little shit happened.

So in conclusion, blame adonishit :P

Banned

Some people need there online "friends" to play.One friend leaves and it starts a chain reaction, honestly almost every english player is now a server hopper.Funny that they wonder why there isn't many english players in most servers, its bcuz there all leaving after 6 months in a server.

and I love when they say there quitting because of bullshit happening in the server, either hackers ,buggers , ect ect... English players need to know ain't shit gonna change, play the game and stop worrying about how noobs bug shit to get ahead of you. Half the buggers don't even know how to combo.

hm, whos leaving? i still see lots of ppl in cz...

hm, whos leaving? i still see lots of ppl in cz...[/b]

somones in denial!

J

Things get boring after awhile. I've logged on like once in the last 2 weeks.

fonzy

i would leave if it was 95% turks i also might throw my computer off a bridge into a lake ect

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

somones in denial![/b]
    its not like it was when it was a new server... but im still stayin in girakon... some of my best friends from playing KO are still here, and i will be until they all quit.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ppl are server hoppers, garuntee u that as soon as the "new" server comes out ppl will stay there for 3 to 6 months and then say i need 2 quit and wait 4 another new server, it happened 2 ronark, happened 2 girakon, and will happen 2 akara. but its just 2 make themselves feel better and waste a shit load of time 2 start off fresh and hope for the best and get ahead of everyone else. it was stupid reasons on why people quit the older servers

most ppl quit cuz of:

-bug abusers
    -boring
    -inactiveness of friends/clannies
    -clan issues/friend issues
    -hacked/scammed
    -etc.....

every1 has his own issues... but most of the stuff there

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ppl are server hoppers, garuntee u that as soon as the "new" server comes out ppl will stay there for 3 to 6 months and then say i need 2 quit and wait 4 another new server, it happened 2 ronark, happened 2 girakon, and will happen 2 akara. but its just 2 make themselves feel better and waste a shit load of time 2 start off fresh and hope for the best and get ahead of everyone else. it was stupid reasons on why people quit the older servers[/b]
    if u want a constant good sized community, u need to play older servers... like Ares or Diez... u see alot of the newer players who find KO for the first time go to those because their first ones on the list.

Problem with those, is that alot of those in the community are low lvl, or little or no gear. There is still clans on ares that are made up of lvl 60s or lower... You don't see that on newer servers, because the majority of ppl who go to new servers go to get tops in the server and get some publicity, in the hope that they will be the best on the server and stay there forever being the best warrior or best rogue or whatever... Problem with that is eventually the ppl who didnt make it to the top end up leaving and trying again on the next one. And its like a domino effect, ppl who didnt make it to the top leave, and then when theres less ppl in CZ, the top starts leaving 1 by 1.

The way i figure it, theres always gonna be some ppl, because when all these ppl leave... like Dragonite and Dragonaire... someone has to buy their character lol. Girakon is far from dead, i think Girakon has a real good chance of surviving much better than say Logos has (lol) because it came at a more opportune time, with the close of CNKO, and following that MYKO.

-boring
    -inactiveness of friends/clannies
    -clan issues/friend issues
    -etc.....[/b]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast