Anyone Play Flyff

This is a discussion on Anyone Play Flyff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because im lvl 70 over there wondering if any one esle plays...
Page: 1

kingtha

Because im lvl 70 over there wondering if any one esle plays

szymszyk

Yes, I love that game and I really wanna get some Gpotatoes ;/ I can trade you a KO account with lvl 58 mage, and 45 battle priest for some Gpots please.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Theres a stupid freshman in my spanish 2 class, he says he hacks in Flyff as well as maple story, and other stupid MMORPG's. Hes rich too, don't see why he hacks when his dumb ass can just babashop. Anyway, I heard the game is retarded, any one have a different opinion?

kingtha

Theres a stupid freshman in my spanish 2 class, he says he hacks in Flyff as well as maple story, and other stupid MMORPG's. Hes rich too, don't see why he hacks when his dumb ass can just babashop. Anyway, I heard the game is retarded, any one have a different opinion?[/b]
    nah the games good the only problem is the pk it sucks i wish games would have pk like knights online <_<

for example another good pk game is risk your life 2

awsome pk and graphics