Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New account, new server. Premium, kc etc

This is a discussion on New account, new server. Premium, kc etc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, My sharer and I made an new account, with no characters at all. We also bought KC kesn ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hey all,

My sharer and I made an new account, with no characters at all.
    We also bought KC kesn codes and Platinium KESN codes and a symbol of growth kesn code.
    Will we be able to make new character and add all those codes right away at lvl 1 via the PUS store??
    Or do we need to add the codes via the website? But at wich character will we be getting the trina etc then?

Banned

Hey all,

My sharer and I made an new account, with no characters at all.
    We also bought KC kesn codes and Platinium KESN codes and a symbol of growth kesn code.
    Will we be able to make new character and add all those codes right away at lvl 1 via the PUS store??
    Or do we need to add the codes via the website? But at wich character will we be getting the trina etc then?[/b]
    You can't access the powerup store until you hit lvl 20 I believe. So your gonna have to wait till then, not sure about doing it on the website.

pucik

dont waste money for that piece of this game .-)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

FFS someone apparently hacked my account... luckly we didn't even start

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i sincerely hope you didn't buy a Symbol of Growth, considering it will not work with Plat Prem. They designed it so the 400% scroll will not comply with Plat Prem's 400%. You may think the scroll works because it appears up in the top right, but it does not work. As for your codes, do them via GamersFirst and then when your ready to log, press L and your Trina should be there. From what i was told, you can put the prem from GamersFirst and the Trina/item will be on every server that you have a char, but the Trina will be only in the letter that you open first, so once you get the prem, do not open your letters until the new server. I hope that makes so sense for ya.

Banned

i sincerely hope you didn't buy a Symbol of Growth, considering it will not work with Plat Prem. They designed it so the 400% scroll will not comply with Plat Prem's 400%. You may think the scroll works because it appears up in the top right, but it does not work. As for your codes, do them via GamersFirst and then when your ready to log, press L and your Trina should be there. From what i was told, you can put the prem from GamersFirst and the Trina/item will be on every server that you have a char, but the Trina will be only in the letter that you open first, so once you get the prem, do not open your letters until the new server. I hope that makes so sense for ya.[/b]
    Well explained.

So if i dont have a char on new serv - i wont get a trina?
    IDK if i can login when im back from school to buy plat by pus, and i dun wanna waste trina...

Banned

So lets say I add every code on website.
    I make my character on Iona, then the Symbol of Growth (even if it doesn't work, care:P) and the trina would be in my mail/letter?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

So lets say I add every code on website.
    I make my character on Iona, then the Symbol of Growth (even if it doesn't work, care:P) and the trina would be in my mail/letter?[/b]
    It should be, as long as you dont open the letters on any other servers. I believe its the first server you open the letter on, that is the server you will receive your goodies to.

DoNotMess

ya but will the letter be in the new server if it hasn&#39;t been implemented yet. I&#39;d try and be safe and do it after maintenance is over b/c god forbid having to go through k2 support to get your trina&#39;s <_<

u can access PUS at any lvl

When I started cwest I used a symbol of growth with plat, I didnt gain an extra 400% but I did gain atleast 100% more, so it was around 500% all together. And if you add your KESN code through gamersfirst, you dont get a trina on every server, you get 2x trina in letter to the first server you login ( i tested it myself ).

You can access the pus at level 1 and add your plat prem code and any other ESN code. But you cant use click and buy untill you are level 35.

=)

Banned

When I started cwest I used a symbol of growth with plat, I didnt gain an extra 400% but I did gain atleast 100% more, so it was around 500% all together. And if you add your KESN code through gamersfirst, you dont get a trina on every server, you get 2x trina in letter to the first server you login ( i tested it myself ).

You can access the pus at level 1 and add your plat prem code and any other ESN code. But you cant use click and buy untill you are level 35.

=)[/b]
    So I just added Plat prem to my acc few hours ago, haven&#39;t logged or made any chars yet.

Means when I log to Ionia I&#39;ll get x2 Trinas?

Wth.

Edit: Just figured the extra one would be to cover for the 800 KC you get from Plat, Fuck!

DoNotMess

=)[/b]
    for sure 100%?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

for sure 100%?[/b]
    yes but recntly i found out that they toook away the button to transfer g1 credits to kc in pus(i think its only for low lvls though)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast