Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Anyone play WoW?

This is a discussion on Anyone play WoW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im just starting and looking for people to play with, server doesnt really matter to me...i have ventrilo/teamspeak if that ...
Page: 1

Bleek

Default Anyone play WoW?

Im just starting and looking for people to play with, server doesnt really matter to me...i have ventrilo/teamspeak if that matters to anyone :P

Im on skullcrusher lvl 5 and rising :P PM me if someone plays there...IGN = Kon

ministry

wow is shit

Originally posted by ministry
    wow is shit
    says the guy who plays a game that allows cheating and macroing, is controlled by a corrupt company, and has more bugs than under your average garden rock

Honesty

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ministry
    wow is shit
    says the guy who plays a game that allows cheating and macroing, is controlled by a corrupt company, and has more bugs than under your average garden rock[/b]
    zuahhaha a.q true :wub: :wub:

tw33k

rofl, ministry just got owned.

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ministry
    wow is shit
    says the guy who plays a game that allows cheating and macroing, is controlled by a corrupt company, and has more bugs than under your average garden rock[/b]
    Ministry, i suggest you don't reply to this thread again, you just got owned beyond words.

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ministry

wow is shit

says the guy who plays a game that allows cheating and macroing, is controlled by a corrupt company, and has more bugs than under your average garden rock
    Ministry, i suggest you don't reply to this thread again, you just got owned beyond words.[/b]
    He went to suicide

KO PK >>>>>>> WOW PvP

Unluckily KO pk is more and more being fuked up by cheaters/macroers/dupers h43r:

WOW has awesome graphics, fast leveling, is less dependant upon parties (except for Instances) and has no Turks h43r:

I spent a month on WOW and, after that, spending 20 mins to travel from UC to Felwood made me willing to punch the screen of my PC h43r:

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

wow pwns ko

if you only needed one reason - gms accually help you, and you dont get automated answers...

I love the concept behind WoW, loved the previous Warcraft games too, but WoW didn't draw my attention. I played it and found myself getting bored of it quickly.

Originally posted by Anzac
    wow pwns ko
    That is true only because KO is run in the worst possible way

ive talked to friends that play wow at school and they tell me blizzard is shit

elzeus

I play, I'm about to hit pvp rank "warlord" next week. Wow pvp is kinda kool compared to ko, except its more based on stunning and chance rather than combo and heals(pots). I'm a hunter, I've only met 1 turk on my server but I would assume there's more on the Euro server.

Also if you like killing real bosses wow kills ko on that front, 40 people versus huge bosses the fights are pretty fun.

Customer service wise if you have a problem (delete an item by accident or something) gms can roll you back, they respond pretty fast and you talk to a real person In-game, not a copy paste answer.

SLM

ooAciDDreamZoo

haha....WoW, im undecided bout that one, i played it when it first came out but couldnt quit KO at that time but have recently used the "guest pass" that i still have from it yesterday, gonna check it out again......:-) it seemed ok, i personally like EQII better but nobody i know playz that.....:-(

Heim4teil

WoW Pk is better then KO because:

its balanced
    u dont need to pay $ for scrolls
    u can Pk with every lvl there are zones from 10-19 20-29.......

BUT:

Lvling is so damn boring some time u running 1 hour on the map and search the mobs u have to kill
    and u are most time alone not like KO where u need priests for buff/heal and rogues for Wolf...most shit u can easy do alone..

This why is WoW like a single play game till lvl 60

i play KO and WoW both make fun and both have his faults!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast