Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anyone play WoW?

This is a discussion on Anyone play WoW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I ordered WoW and should get it tommorow...
Page: 3

Chuo

I ordered WoW and should get it tommorow

Niro

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    WoW Pk is better then KO because:

its balanced
    u dont need to pay $ for scrolls
    u can Pk with every lvl there are zones from 10-19 20-29.......

BUT:

Lvling is so damn boring some time u running 1 hour on the map and search the mobs u have to kill
    and u are most time alone not like KO where u need priests for buff/heal and rogues for Wolf...most shit u can easy do alone..

This why is WoW like a single play game till lvl 60

i play KO and WoW both make fun and both have his faults!!!
    NO ITS NOT BALANCED plus its all about items and knowning ur class gets ur quite far in PVP.

WoW = endless zerg atm, might change when Burning Crusade comes.

KO PVP > WOW PVP

wraith86

Originally posted by Arca_
    ive talked to friends that play wow at school and they tell me blizzard is shit
    they are spoiled brats that havent dealt with K2.

Ainelover

World of Warcraft is easily the best MMORPG , this is why WoW is funnier then Ko , Ranks PVP , Quest with history beyond int.. not only kill 250 Dragon tooth skeletons and come back and i give u some crappy exp , bye , and lovely history behind the game , and Mounts and much much more, friendly people, english speakin people , no cheaters on paying servers GM's <3 , very helpful GMS , i luv them all =), i cant wait until Diablo3 come.. then i throw WoW and start Diablo3 since im a bit more fan of Diablo2 LOD then Warcraft3 and stuff... but dunno really,, WoW is a good game.. when burning crusade comes i think it will be alot cooler

some servers i recommend , dont choose full servers, personally i like Agrammar and Scarshield legion , agrammar is a full server but fun and cool, Scarshield L is RPPVP server... nice and helpful peoples.. not loaded so its pretty awesome

xourico

Imagine KO in blizzard hands :rollseyes:

Even KO GM plays WoW in their office.

Goofy

i quit ko to play wow. i didnt regret it. such a good game from such a respected company. Blizzard>K2 and i think everyone agrees on that.

Its true that the pvp in ko is a bit more skill based, but what the hell, 30euros for 2 months of gameplay and no extra $$ needed.

imo, WoW FTW!

Twilight's Hammer, Horde - LVL ~~ Shadow Priest Troll :P

SiCoXiS

wow is a strategy game its 500% better than ko like a game and security and gms but the only shit i dont like of wow is cuz is a pve game pve is like a clan who only kill bosses and bosses all the time to explam naxrrams they do that instance in like 3 days and is so damn difficult kill a boss u have to get 40 ppl and like 5 good tankers there a tank warrior can have like 11k hp and 12k armor with buff and all shits but raids (instance) is kinda boring for me and for be in a good pve clan u have to play all the fuking day special in the night and go to all the instance ( no life) wat i like in wow the pvp is cool u can EXP doing pvp lol about the exp u dont have to kill a mob 3 months for lvl up here u lvl up on quests and the world of wow is so damn big u have differents place for exp on pvp each rank have a item and a set in wow there r set of pve and set of pvp go to rank 14 the best rank is kinda hard u have to play and pvp all days and the pvp in wow is strategy is u wanna win and win u have to play in groups and vent in wow isnt like ko there only fight ares vs ares in wow is server vs server and there u dont need a so damn good items for kill is more skill me in rank 9 i kill rogeranak warrior rank 14 if ppl remenber him in ko i was rogue the rogue in wow is so damn different than ko the skill of the rogue is the stun lock is very cool and there r 3 different kinds of rogues daggers , swords 1 hand and mace here 1 of the best rogue in wow is a chinese i dont remenber hes server but is considerae 1 of the best rogues of wow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...q=rogue+rank+14 and here hes using swords http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...q=rogue+rank+14 and here the power of a warrior rank 14 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...warrior+rank+14 enjoy :lol:
    about the balance is true isnt balanced game cuz horde have better racials than alliances horde have very good racials for pvp thats kinda unfair :P

Banned

:angry: DUMBASSES ! must i repeat to u guys ----- LET ALL USE OUR PREMIUM MONEY AND KC MONEY AND BUY FAWKING
    KNIGHT ONLINE LICENESES SERVER AND RUN IT ! then KO > WoW

Originally posted by magix
    Kel'Thuzad - Horde - Sevrance - 60 Tauren Warrior
    Lol u hoe!

I play KT too, but I'm alliance warlock. What guild are you in? I'm in High Caliber.

im in Pestilence atm

btw, i started rebuilding magix yesterday for some fun, dont say people will never come back to ko after wow B)

Lol cool.

I know for sure I'll never come back because I have close friends in the guild, from even before I got KO. Now of course, I have many more close friends from KO than I expected to make initially, but I play other games with them and talk on msn.

We should play sometime, you're literally the first person to say they play on the same server as me by chance.

Ainelover

Alliance = Kids who is so addicted of wow that they threat to kill u irl if ur right and their wrong or u dont agree with them.. and they always think their best even if u pwn them all time :S so many peoples ive got banned since bs me :x

meeps

Originally posted by Arca_
    ive talked to friends that play wow at school and they tell me blizzard is shit
    you might think blizzard are shit but WoW is currently at 6 million active subscribers , probably pushing to 7. thats £8.99 a monthx 6/7 million, i'd say its a pretty good company :lol:

Aphile

KO > WOW

ko is so much more fun. there's actually...skill!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast