Batista2005

This is a discussion on Batista2005 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some of you may know him and some of you don't but he is our favourite n00b :P and so ...
Page: 1

Zblorg

Cool

Some of you may know him and some of you don't but he is our favourite n00b :P and so since our clan is currently ranked 10th on orc side, we get to nominate a King, and we nominated Batista2005.

I'm his clannie and friend (sadly ) for about 2 years now and it had its ups and downs like every relationship . But he is the one person that always managed to put me in good mood or at least put a smile on my face. He doesnt always try to be funny but he makes us laugh constantly. He's a tunisian guy, young, good looking (PM me here for his MSN in case you're interested, he loves every1 ) but most of all, our friend. He always tries to please as many ppl as he can and helps where and when he can. He curses a lot sometimes but we just count those curses to his funny side .

Why you should vote for him? Well, I got a few reasons but maybe you dont. All I can really say he speaks english, is a big fan of exp events and likes to give stuff if he can, so in my mind a perfect candidate for King. He loves to talk (always on MSN and PM when we exp...makes me so angry ^^).

I'll appreciate it if you back up our candidate but if you dont its OK too, its a game, its not really important. But it will mean something to him (he's already drugged on the fact he's nominated ) so if you decide to vote and dont know who to pick, pick him, he's a good pick if there's no1 better .

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

His msn pls :P

Shanty

Bat has been begging me to write something on forums. I wasn't too excited about it 'cause I know it'll only trigger "flamers".

Since he's my favorite nOOb, here it goes...

Why I nominated batista2005:
    1. I had to nominate some1 (most of clannies don't want the "honour")
    2. He's going crazy with excitement just 'cause he got nominated. That's a bonus seing some1 had to take one for the team :P.
    3. I can't say if he'd be a better or worse king than others. I know he'd try to please as many as he could 'cause that's in his nature.
    4. Bat's motos r: "vote for me or die" and "vote for me = exp events"... I think that says it all :lol:.

I wanna point out we didn't come here to beg for votes. Every1 knows who he/she's voting for and why. I doubt an english speaking player with no "aga connections" stands a chance anyway. We just wanted to write few basic things about our baty 'cause it'll mean something to him.

To those who dunno who to vote for... you can consider batista2005. If you tell him you voted for him he'll love you long time .

Good luck with elections all.

Bat has been begging me to write something on forums. I wasn't too excited about it 'cause I know it'll only trigger "flamers".

Since he's my favorite nOOb, here it goes...

Why I nominated batista2005:
    1. I had to nominate some1 (most of clannies don't want the "honour")
    2. He's going crazy with excitement just 'cause he got nominated. That's a bonus seing some1 had to take one for the team :P.
    3. I can't say if he'd be a better or worse king than others. I know he'd try to please as many as he could 'cause that's in his nature.
    4. Bat's motos r: "vote for me or die" and "vote for me = exp events"... I think that says it all :lol:.

I wanna point out we didn't come here to beg for votes. Every1 knows who he/she's voting for and why. I doubt an english speaking player with no "aga connections" stands a chance anyway. We just wanted to write few basic things about our baty 'cause it'll mean something to him.

To those who dunno who to vote for... you can consider batista2005. If you tell him you voted for him he'll love you long time .

Good luck with elections all.[/b]
    woot! I wish I could vote for him but I'm not playin Beramus.. damn I'm dead O_o Vote for him! sounds like a good king lol..

Zblorg

Make an account on Beramus and vote for him...and you will live

P.S.: He'd sell his a$$ to be elected btw so all you gay babas vote for him :P

Make an account on Beramus and vote for him...and you will live

P.S.: He'd sell his a$$ to be elected btw so all you gay babas vote for him :P
    [/b]
    I lol'd
    anyway I'll vote for him ( not to get his @$$ lol)

Batista for king :lol: GG baba vote for him guys make accounts on bera and vote for him :P

Zblorg

Well you'll get a kiss from him if u tell him you voted for him and there is no escaping that ^^ so maybe better u vote some1 else haha

Shanty

Bat just created an account here and he can't post so he's making me post his message from official KO forum...

I will start with thanking the 2 players i like the most in this game, shanty and roky for this 2 nice posts ^^. I doubt i would go on playing KO for almost 3 years if I didn't meet such PPL in game. They've always been there for me in hard times (I've been haked 4 months ago, it was funny though, new feeling for me :P) and i dont know what i could do if they didnt help restuffing me and so on maybe farming bosses naked would be funny.
    I've been in panthera for 1 year and a half maybe more and I sincerly think its the best clan in beramus not because we have high lvls (Shanty: we don't have high lvls bat ) or because we are in top 10 orc clan but for the great and kind PPL in it and also cause its one of the few legit clans in beramus that's why its an honour to represent it.
    Why should u vote for me? :P if u want to live u better vote for me :P u have no other choice :P just vote for me or die !! I know it will be hard to get as many votes as the babas but I will do my best to convince ppl about voting for me and I can promise u that i will do my best to be a nice king xp events and so on.
    I think I said all that i had to say. For those who will vote for me thx really for those who wont vote for me Fuc_k u :P joke joke just have fun in game.

I changed some stuff, sorry bat (I only added some letters, english isn't my language so I won't be puting punctuation marks in).

This is all we had to say (I hope ).

Powerofbobo

Batista is a good guy ^^
    I know him since arround 2 years now and he is cool guy.I have to vote for another one but i'll create one accounts to vote for this french speaker
    Good luck panthera