Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone remmber?

This is a discussion on Anyone remmber? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wicked from Negative? Where's he been?...
Page: 1

OnlyGod

Default Anyone remmber?

Wicked from Negative?

Where's he been?

OnlyGod

I don't think that's the old school dies one..

Haxium

omg, isnt that the low life whinning cuz ko4lifer go on "his" forum ?

OnlyGod

No....stfu....you guys were acting like retards and u know it, spamming to be assholes, you don't do it here so i don't mind....

:pic:

yeah he is :P

Haxium

Originally posted by OnlyGod
    No....stfu....you guys were acting like retards and u know it, spamming to be assholes, you don't do it here so i don't mind....
    doesn't change the fact that its not "your" forum. Don't like it ? DONT FUCKIN READ.

OnlyGod

When the fuck did I say it was mine? I said don't come here if you're going to act like immature little kids, talking on IRC:

"OH PLEASE LUTZ SHUT RANKING DOWN OH PLEASE!!"

Grow the fuck up little kid.

If it wasn't for America you'd be speaking German, you and your incompetent shitty country, you should be licking the bottom of my shoe.

only reason ppl did this (from ko4life) is that ranking little retards where already making stupid threads anti-ko4life users

Haxium

Originally posted by OnlyGod
    When the fuck did I say it was mine? *I said don't come here if you're going to act like immature little kids, talking on IRC:

You acted like it was. Who made the topic "Oh PLS KO4LIFER STOP SPAMMING OR IM GONNA CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH" ?

Thats not your fuckin job, as i said, if u don't like it, don't read it. They wanted to spam funny shits. Ever heard of "having fun"?

OnlyGod

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OnlyGod
    When the fuck did I say it was mine? *I said don't come here if you're going to act like immature little kids, talking on IRC:

You acted like it was. Who made the topic "Oh PLS KO4LIFER STOP SPAMMING OR IM GONNA CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH" ?

Thats not your fuckin job, as i said, if u don't like it, don't read it. They wanted to spam funny shits. Ever heard of "having fun"?[/b]
    Hav fun in off-topic, don't make a topic saying "OH MY GOD I HAVE ACNE AGIANNNNNNNNNNN!!!" in the KO section, retarded little fuck, use your head.

I enjoyed the thought of having KO4life people on ranking seeing how we're low on members but you had to ruin it.

Nofear19

simple question has gone to little argument :blink:

OnlyGod

Originally posted by Nofear19
    He's French....I don't blame him

Back on topic....

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by OnlyGod+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OnlyGod)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nofear19
    He's French....I don't blame him

Back on topic....[/b]

im german and i really cant stand u..

am i a nazi now? :huh:

Cadence96

don't you read the rules?

Updated

*All Signatures must only be text/banner. If your signature is a large picture then it will be removed. This is untill we have somthing to controll the signatures

You will have two(2) days to change your signature. After that any seen/reported sigs will be removed. If you place it back your account will be banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast