Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyone seen Cleatus lately?

This is a discussion on Anyone seen Cleatus lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is hard to contact him and i barely talk to him nowadays but i do try alot. he didnt ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

It is hard to contact him and i barely talk to him nowadays but i do try alot. he didnt tell me anything about the accident but he surely didnt scam u..he barely plays cause of work and stuff. i gave him my items like 6-7 months ago and last month i asked for them back and he gave them to me, so guys please dont say stuff for no reason like hes a scammer or that he had an accident right after he got the items. its not true so please, dont say stuff u dont know!![/b]
    im looking forward to you and cleatus proving everyone assumptions wrong sad1st of all people does not deserve to be scammed.

Banned

Cleatus wouldn't scam anyone. He's just to..........[not that way?]

idk, he just wouldn't do it.

ewy

im looking forward to you and cleatus proving everyone assumptions wrong sad1st of all people does not deserve to be scammed.[/b]
    i know sads1t as much as i know cleatus maybe i know cleatus even more so trust me i know what im talking about. sad1st called me last night and i calmed him down so u guys should rly try n think before u write, not to scare the shit out of him cuz of nothing.... <_<

Banned

i know sads1t as much as i know cleatus maybe i know cleatus even more so trust me i know what im talking about. sad1st called me last night and i calmed him down so u guys should rly try n think before u write, not to scare the shit out of him cuz of nothing.... <_<[/b]
    Has any1 seen Ewy lately? <3 <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

I saw a guy named cleatus in CWest 2 days ago.

sexy Owa

I saw a guy named cleatus in CWest 2 days ago.[/b]
    should have pmed him you really cant trust anybody 100% over the internet ^^ be them old friends or new ones i do hope he comes around to paying these people though

ewy

Has any1 seen Ewy lately? <3 <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    JUSTINNNNNNNNNN :wub: :wub: :wub:
    You...you...SEXYYYYYY

I sold most of the items the rest I just gave away, so basicly I&#39;m done with selling items, I&#39;m just waiting for my part of the deal[/b]
    u_u

I never said I got scammed, just asking if anyone seen him since it&#39;s been a while now... =/

sexy Owa

-.- if he hasn&#39;t even responded by now its about time to assume he has scammed i mean its been ages.

Cleatus

Wow..

This is very surprising to me. I log into MSN for the FIRST time in I don&#39;t know how long and right away people asking if I scammed sad1st. o0 I laugh and say no. They tell me "Sad1st says you scammed him". (BTW, I respect the way you said "I didn&#39;t say he scammed me... ") I come here today and find this post. So let&#39;s clear the air -

I DID have an accident, and it DOES seem coincidental. I am away alot because I travel alot for work. I am back now until early October. But I DID pay Sad1st, twice. Once for the char and once for the jewels. I&#39;m not sure what the problem is, but I keep good records and I&#39;ll find the MTCN # and pass it along to you. I will PM Sad1st in here, and send an email also. If anyone sees this, please try to find Sad1st if you have his contact info and let him know I am here to work this out. I have never scammed anyone, and do not intend to scam anyone. I don&#39;t know why you don&#39;t have the money, but I&#39;ll look for the mtcn so you can collect.

Mike, you&#39;re just a dumdum. Let&#39;s clear the air on that also Mike "Here cleatus, take some gb&#39;s." Me " Bro, I don&#39;t have pay pal. (note: that silly canadian can&#39;t accept anything but paypal) I&#39;ll send you WU or a check if you want. Maybe I can get someone to send for me, but I don&#39;t know." Mike " Just take them, it&#39;s fine. " Me "I don&#39;t know when I will have access to paypal" Mike "I&#39;m not worried, here, just take them". LATER - me "Mike, I can send WU or a check, I don&#39;t have paypal" Mike "Yes, well it would take me an hour to get WU.. I can&#39;t do that" me "Dude, I found another moneygram type thing in your area" Mike "Nah, just paypal when you can bro".. Keep in mind, this all happened after he scammed whoever it was.. look back kingofswing scam thread.. he was making friends with those who were his true friends.. I stuck up for him, he was really nice to me, and now that no one remembers he and tez screwed someone out of a bunch of money, he makes me out to have screwed him over.. difference is.. he&#39;s a real scammer and I&#39;m not. So Mike.. for all the world to see... I don&#39;t have Paypal eh. Do you want a check maybe? I&#39;ve got no problem sending it. If you don&#39;t want to do it that way, thanks for the gift bro.. cause I&#39;m not setting up paypal just for you. You want me to pay you for goldbars you scammed from someone elses account - which you gave me knowing full well I couldn&#39;t send money with your preferred method. I don&#39;t want to bad mouth you dude, but honestly, you kinda set yourself up for this. How am I to pay you? I told you wait, you didn&#39;t care, now you&#39;re writing saying I didn&#39;t pay you? Pff poor form Mike. Tell me an alternative to paypal. I will give you 72 hours from this post (that&#39;s legal notice anywhere) to provide that info. After that, I&#39;ll consider the matter closed.

As far as Sad1st is concerned.. that was a legit deal. Double check your emails.. I know I sent it to you - in the mean time, and to reiterate, I&#39;ll track down that MTCN # so we can clear this up. This will be corrected. I apologize for the confusion.

I don&#39;t have any chars in any servers.. whoever is using my name is a stranger to me.

Hi Ewy, Magic <3

~Cleatus

edit: Sent email, msn message, and pm on ko4life. Waiting for his reply.

Hey cutie Senior Member

should have pmed him you really cant trust anybody 100% over the internet ^^ be them old friends or new ones i do hope he comes around to paying these people though [/b]
    thats ironic

thekingofswing

lawl i could careless about 100usd anymore that was almost 10months now if not more

if u didnt completly disapeer for half a year

and as far as scamming goes

everyone here knows lutz is the scammer

Cleatus

Well.. as far as disappearing goes, like I said in MSN, I have a career. *shrug* KO was the furthest thing from my mind. Now I"m back until October and I&#39;ll play a little KO, and some playstation games until I go off again. So if you want you money (although you just said you didn&#39;t) tell me now ..

ewy

im looking forward to you and cleatus proving everyone assumptions wrong sad1st of all people does not deserve to be scammed.[/b]
    OOOOO YES! that was me- proving everyone wrong! :wub: :wub: :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast