Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone was think what is ko without turks?

This is a discussion on Anyone was think what is ko without turks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone was think what is ko without turks?, maybe no hackers (uk have scammers i know :huh , maybe no ...
Page: 1

Banned

Anyone was think what is ko without turks?, maybe no hackers (uk have scammers i know :huh, maybe no bugs (isilioon - KiLLeDBy, others..), maybe the game WAS SO FUN !. In the all gamers i played in my life, was have 60 percent of the people in same country (Tibia - Brazilian players, Knight Online - Turks players).

Post your comment here , if i wasn't lose my other chars and wasn't lost my 4500$ in the game, Ko without turks and without scammers / buggers was so fun. If right now i have my chars im was bro of tez ! zuhaha :/

PlayerofRogueC0la

it would be 1 of the best games out there, no hack,s every1 understanding each other no foreign languages lol

Molder

well then we will have southamericans ^^

<3

would be awsome but unfortunently we&#39;d have to slowly weed them out of the game cause a total ban will leave the servers empty, we&#39;d have to bring in english ppl at the same rate as we dump the turks which would be hard because of k2 shitty buisness.

Banned

it would be 1 of the best games out there, no hack,s every1 understanding each other no foreign languages lol[/b]
    lol, World of warcraft is good game :P, if anyone understand english can play it.
    If anyone play Ko, maybe look only in window "slm baba, turkumussun?" Turks plýs dont join to European Union (2008 go join.. :mellow

FISH_AKUMA

Without turks KO would have died by now.

Banned

maybe its just me but you sound as turk as anybody

well then we will have southamericans ^^

<3[/b]
    Racist :angry: :lol:
    Not all South Americans are bad...maybe some Peruvians, but mostly they are not.

:lol:

sexy Owa

without turks at all throughout the entire history of KO the game would be fine but now that they are everywhere no turks would be the end of KO :/ turkish children are a waste of air and space

It would be much different, if turks were banned looong time ago it would be nice cause too many people quit cause of them, but if they will get banned now servers will be empty.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

It would be Chinese.

modchampion2

No turks?!?!?!

We cant have that, who would ks us?

Who would greet us with slm s.a baba?

Definately have to have turks, without them ko would be too FUN.

xanarchistx

The turkish population just started coming to American games in the last couple years...

The world of KO before foreign countries started playing, was amazing..

Hackers were RARE, and usually took the back spawn of Golems and left us the FUCK ALONE...

AOE Harpy, Apostle 2 Spawn CZ, Ash Knights Galore... I could go on forever..

little_painter

i can name a couple of peruvians id like too have been without ...

redbluegreen44

it would be shit really, we wouldnt have this much servers and we wouldnt get patched this far w/o turks really. things dont run with out money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast