Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyone was think what is ko without turks?

This is a discussion on Anyone was think what is ko without turks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can name a couple of peruvians id like too have been without ...[/b] sable...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

i can name a couple of peruvians id like too have been without ...[/b]
    sable

Wuzzle

You dont seem to notice just how many turks there actually are untill your pkin and turk ips drop out, we spent 30mins running around cz with all of 3 orcs to kill. ( Was human at the time ) Also Moradon is like a server restart.

As much as most of them are annoying ( refrained from using other words ) I know Diez would be really quiet/boring/empty without them.

noobybooby

lol if there were no turks on usko or at least less, the usko community would be like MYKO. Whats sad is that myko has the worst servers/ GM service out of any other KO. Would be nice if they located their isp in usa. But without usko i woulda quit KO a long time ago, anytime i get mad at KO i just go here and read what real KO problems are and feel much better. U guyz got the suckiest community i have ever seen. But u do got nice servers( and believe it or not better GMs), o well cant have one without the other i guess

P.S. your community sucks solely bcuz u have wayyy to many turks and their young. Our turks are old and work years and years for respect, the young turks go usko when they realize no one will invite them into parties or clans bcuz they are turkish. MYKO players are hella racist against turks, we just dont let them get to big a foothold.

damn that was a long ass post.

w/o turks this game will be so boring

would be awsome but unfortunently we'd have to slowly weed them out of the game cause a total ban will leave the servers empty, we'd have to bring in english ppl at the same rate as we dump the turks which would be hard because of k2 shitty buisness.[/b]
    sad but true..

but yea i wouldnt waste time to mind how this game would be w/o turks.

ever played jpko? gg

its not funny with -100 ppl in the cz.
    1st day i played bigbadaboom i was like:"wtf?! its 2.00 morning and still TEH ownage @ pk.. "
    jpko between noon and 03:00 pm is like "ok" (bout 150-250 ppl in cz <_< )
    but @ evening the chinks are offline
    solo@cz bowl ftw <_<

Banned

K2 cant ban turks because they have all money from turk, and if k2 ban all turks.. Maybe only european union will go play.
    Turk country too big, european union not big than turk country, maybe the game have so fun for turks because they dont have social life, and.. wake up today, go bed 2 days ago.

Buggs - Scamming - Dupping = The game best game for fun to turks

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Turk country too big, european union not big than turk country[/b]
    lol as i see u need some information .... or go back to school
    in EU live around 500 mil ppl
    in Turkey its no more then 100 mil

this map show what country are in EU

*green candidates
    *blue members

Destroyer_Master

without ko u would not be able to have fun cause all the babashopers will be to difficult to kill in cz unlike some noob turks that die in like 5 blows lol

lime

it would be 1 of the best games out there, no hack,s every1 understanding each other no foreign languages lol[/b]
    There would be no hacks? You living in a dream world mate, plenty of English speaking players hack in this game, they even have there own forum where they discuss it(not mentioning it)

Also nearly every game online has some form of cheats and hacks where people just cant play fair..

ViSeH

We had many english speakers until Turks came to usko and made them leave by ruining the game.
    By the way usko wouldn&#39;t be like MYKO if turks gets banned because there are so many servers they can just merge them and trust me there will be plenty of english speakers

K2 cant ban turks because they have all money from turk, and if k2 ban all turks.. Maybe only european union will go play.
    Turk country too big, european union not big than turk country, maybe the game have so fun for turks because they dont have social life, and.. wake up today, go bed 2 days ago.

Buggs - Scamming - Dupping = The game best game for fun to turks[/b]
    Maybe you should quit KO if you&#39;re whining and go back to school, because you sound like a 9 year old...

And gosh, this is like the 1019230481230948th thread about this subject?

well then we will have southamericans ^^

<3[/b]

also we will have serbians too -_-

SilentDaemon

We had many english speakers until Turks came to usko and made them leave by ruining the game.
    By the way usko wouldn&#39;t be like MYKO if turks gets banned because there are so many servers they can just merge them and trust me there will be plenty of english speakers[/b]
    +1

can we do a petition for k2 to make one server for all nationality except turk, we need just one server, it&#39;s enough.

Banned

lol as i see u need some information .... or go back to school
    in EU live around 500 mil ppl
    in Turkey its no more then 100 mil[/b]
    I have 25 Years old and i need know all information? ok, gl for u in school.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast