Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyone want FREE Bronze prem + Free Knight Cash!

This is a discussion on Anyone want FREE Bronze prem + Free Knight Cash! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yup, first of all i didn't believe it to. But wenn i logged on they didn't lie...
Page: 2

Yup, first of all i didn't believe it to. But wenn i logged on they didn't lie

nocomment

i typed same 2 k2 2 weeks ago but i didnt pay(i sayed that i payed to k2) nothing and i get for free 30 days of bronze premium ^_^ it was like this:
    i got problem with buying a premium with my visa and mastercard and now i cant play because without premium i cant join girakon (all full) when i try to buy premium i got a message "transaction declined" why? pls answer fast i want to play!
    answer was:
    Hail xxx,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After investigation we have confirmed the purchase for premium service on 08/16/2007. The account has been awarded a Bronze premium on 08/17/2007, and has 30 days of service left in on the account. You can only renew the premium service 5 days prior to expiration. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

Regards,
    Jason
    Payments Team
    K2 Network
    k2 giving everthing for free just try ;]

i typed same 2 k2 2 weeks ago but i didnt pay(i sayed that i payed to k2) nothing and i get for free 30 days of bronze premium ^_^ it was like this:
    i got problem with buying a premium with my visa and mastercard and now i cant play because without premium i cant join girakon (all full) when i try to buy premium i got a message "transaction declined" why? pls answer fast i want to play!
    answer was:
    Hail xxx,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After investigation we have confirmed the purchase for premium service on 08/16/2007. The account has been awarded a Bronze premium on 08/17/2007, and has 30 days of service left in on the account. You can only renew the premium service 5 days prior to expiration. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

Regards,
    Jason
    Payments Team
    K2 Network
    k2 giving everthing for free just try ;][/b]

Rofl and if they checked it and they see that u didn't pay for it they will do:
    /Ban
    /Bye
    /K2ed

nocomment

Rofl and if they checked it and they see that u didn't pay for it they will do:
    /Ban
    /Bye
    /K2ed[/b]
    i dont play that account and still that account didnt get banned so gg you think that they will be searching for money of 1 bronze premium ?^_^ i dont think so

UnnamedByMazek

ROFL GG ;]

ceva

ahaha GJ bro

Nugat

eh gj and you really bought the gold prem. ? :S

Lol nice way to scam K2 :P

usually it would be stift got k2ed, this time its k2 got stifted.

Steefo_o

indd een egte nederlander :P

Banned

holy.. XD lucky

usually it would be stift got k2ed, this time its k2 got stifted.[/b]

Zuhahah!

That crap of not getting it happens alot -_-' It says MC adn Visa GCs, but maybe theres a problem with CCs too? cuz i got charged 3x, and not a big deal cuz i talked to CS and they gave me it. Still kinda annoying to have to not get it right away, but hey 1500kc>trina anyways.

Hmm,try this:
    Hi,I just have 1400 KC,I need 100 more for Trina..Please give me 100KC so I can buy a trina.Try it!

Banned

lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast