Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Anyone who can recommend a nice MMO

This is a discussion on Anyone who can recommend a nice MMO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been looking for a nice mmo the last 2-4 months.. But i cant find any, i've tried EQ2, LineAge II, ...
Page: 1

Been looking for a nice mmo the last 2-4 months.. But i cant find any, i've tried EQ2, LineAge II, Rappelz, Cabal.. Is there anyone who could recommend a nice mmo ? dont care if it costs alittle to play it, as long as it has.

1. Nice PvP
    2. Farming for items..
    3. Bosshunting
    4. No spaceage shit.

die , u hate all my mmos.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well all i heard is that u uninstalled l2 after 5 min coz u didnt like the movment. Im pretty sure u didnt have any pk, made to lvl 4, didnt see further than the temple where ever u started and saw 2 npc's +around 10 nub mobs.

:P

Didnt like the gameplay at all in Lineage :P

Well, i hope u had a competent reason(s), i hate ppl who cant back up their opinions. Must be the same type of reasons why i dont like lotro and aoc, imo they are just dumb western pve games.

Best reason that l2 sux was from cava, he didnt like how dark elves run, well they do run bit gheyish :lol: Other than that l2 is still one of the best games in the market atm and most ko ppl who like pvp would love it.

kibal

I played lineage and didnt like it , prolly cose im a ko whore ... no instant pots , have to sit and regen mana at the begining each 5 sec ,dont like the pk sistem (that shit of drop items if u died)...also i always miss combo dont liek that shit of just spam skills ,and a lot of things more.

I want a game where you got free movement, and can go whereever u want just like ko and wow... not to mention the gfx sucked in LA2 also :P

Banned

graphichs in L2 are BY FAR better than Ko :P infact, i think theyre quite nice

And i dont see what u mean with the fact that u cant run anywhere? in fact, u can run around nearly everywhere o.o

one thing i hate, is that there isnt any MP pots but as a mage, u will get used to that pretty fast, they arent that needed in the end trust me :P

I played lineage and didnt like it , prolly cose im a ko whore ... no instant pots , have to sit and regen mana at the begining each 5 sec ,dont like the pk sistem (that shit of drop items if u died)...also i always miss combo dont liek that shit of just spam skills ,and a lot of things more.[/b]
    There are instant pots, if u drop items its ur own fault and it can be avoided easily, if u spam skills u dont know how to play, u need brain combo.

I want a game where you got free movement, and can go whereever u want just like ko and wow... not to mention the gfx sucked in LA2 also :P[/b]
    Yes i miss the ko movment, however it takes skills to move, specially on sins. Was but strange for me also at first but u get used to it rly fast. GFX sux, ROFL. Was ur card overheated or smth lol? L2 uses unreal2 engine, it had absolutly best graphics when it came out 4 years ago. Now they even made it better, AoC aint far away from l2 but u dont need fuking NASA pc to run it.

Umm?

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97551

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93158

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93187

And windy, there are mana elixirs and herbs now. AND if U need mana dont spam skills in random way and l2p :P Oh did i mention that elf priests have mana heal? xD OOOOh and did i mention mages have body to mind (cept sps who has recharge) AND priests have inovaction. AND other classes have loads of skills.

P.S wyndy ys nub :unsure:

Looked that way on my comp also :P... yet i didnt like it xD movement and combat system ruined it for me =)... And hello Windy =) stranger :P

Eudemons online is quite nice only problem is hard to get up to top now.....But PvP is fun especially when you are low level and can take out people 20+ higher XD. Boss hunting is VERY fun but sometimes get pked/ ksed but that is same with any game pretty much....as for farming you got mobs you can do that on as well....plus they have alot of events...downside for me after like 2-3 months it got boring =/ not sure why just is boring now...try it out tell me if you like it... also the ever popular Runescape is fun but there PvP is ruined because of macroing gold farmers =/

i myself play ZU online , rappelz. about to try sotnw

Psy

I won't bother writing a huge response, but I'll throw Everquest into this topic. The PvP isn't that great, as you can piss people off just as easy by training them. But the bosses, quests, and loots are many. You'll always have something to do.

Me, wagy, fumi and some others played EQ2 after we quited ko. I have to say i did rly enjoy it. Got like lvl 24 or so but i liked it. I bet i woulndt have like its endgame pve crap and almost no point to pk but i still remeber the time i spent there as nice time.

Flysis Online (Aka Space Cowboy Online) is a good game but its under "spaceage shit" h34r:

Highly skill related, lots of freedom(do a few quests for many areas) with movement when flying, Boss's in the game, PvP based like KO... h34r:

Youtube it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast