Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anyone who can recommend a nice MMO

This is a discussion on Anyone who can recommend a nice MMO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U will never find a game like KO, dunno why but all the other games have the movement so different ...
Page: 2

U will never find a game like KO, dunno why but all the other games have the movement so different than ko.

Plus u will never find that much drama in other games, the same drama all of us enjoy and the same drama keeps us playing ko

U will never find a game like KO, dunno why but all the other games have the movement so different than ko.

Plus u will never find that much drama in other games, the same drama all of us enjoy and the same drama keeps us playing ko[/b]

i agree

Sadly like they said, Nothing beats the movement of ko not to mention they have a kickass pvp - I've played nearly every single mmo that I've saw/read about, The only other one I kinda like is Pirates of the burning sea, but it's a bit to bland for me haha, quests are way to simple - But yea, I've played nearly 20 Mmo's.

The only one that came close to, that I had fun with was Star Wars Galaxy - But it got tiring since everyone just changes class to whatever is over powered in that update, When I played it was Commando haha.

McGuff1

Try Archlord. That's what I'm playing after giving up on Knight Online.

http://www.archlordgame.com/

Quite similar.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Try Archlord. That's what I'm playing after giving up on Knight Online.

http://www.archlordgame.com/

Quite similar.[/b]
    Has codemaster sent rl archlord armor to icecube yet lol?

h34r:

Fag

Oh damn... MMO fight again...

Ffs ppl when will you understand that it's all about taste. If you dont like L2 then just dont play it, and if you still like ko then stay there. As i said it's all about taste, actually i would choose WoW to be the best mmorpg so far, but i know that ppl will disagree with me and start a flame war, so i'll just stick to my mind and keep playing it...

And if you wanna more opinions about L2... Well... You just need to play it long enough to understand how fun the game is...

You said no Spaceage games but man... EvE-Online owns. ONLY thing I don't like EvE is in lower space (space where you can pvp) if you die... you literally lose everything. You don't respawn with all your items back. You have to buy them again which includes buying a new multimillion dollar ship. This can be a pain if you get double teamed a lot and dont have coins to buy and refit another ship.

Still not a bad game to try... graphics are beyond any other MMO. Quests... are numerous. People... well lets just say there is only 1 server with 10k ppl connected at all times.

Wink

Plus u will never find that much drama in other games, the same drama all of us enjoy and the same drama keeps us playing ko[/b]
    if KO had a better management than K2.. i'd play ko for the rest of my life!!! but sadly K2 don't think about their players, only about the money.
    tomuch cheating hacking bugging corrupt gms etc going on in KO.. and K2 doing nothing about it!

so i'm going Age of Conan !!!!! check my sig

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Tried Shaiya?

Nice fast leveling, fun pk, boss killing, unique items, capes, guilds, active GMs, after you reach level 50 in normal mode you unlock hard mode (more stat points per level/new skills+ armor) and its free.

KirbyKommando

Eve-Online, requires average IQ tho, this isn't a game made for 12 year olds like all other mmo's

Xtr3m3

I must agree...Eve-Online is beyond Awesomeness!

When I first played I was like WTF!!!!

It is really hard at the beginning <_< And the chat box is like WOAH!!! (Just imagine Morando at it&#39;s peak with 50 ppl spamming at the same time...but 10 folds of that...well when i was there it happened :S)

The only problem I ever had was my PC crashing every 20 minutes...then I stop playing

And yes it is all about strategy B)

I&#39;m waiting for Warhammer age of reckoning

Already in a role-playing guild Shobhian&#39;Sarath Watch out pesky High Elves the Drucii are coming

By far the closest game your going to find to ko, its from the makers of dark age of camelot, the game ko was copied from.

Also no need to grind can totally level up through pk

Imo the best thing to come atm is Aion ofc. But it just how i feel, i dont rly like AoC and any other western mmo&#39;s. Shaiya i havent tried but heard its just another random f2p crap. EVE i did play a little and i rly enjoyed it, didnt make it too far tho but it seemed rly cool.

And yet another L2 comment. It is one of the best games out there, ofc it all comes down to personal taste but lets put it like this: no way in hell can u compare stuff like AL, shaiya, KO and other smaller games. L2 is just waaaay out of their league, its not a promo trick that they call l2 a one of the best (pvp) game. Nofactor games have just nothing to put against it.

Imo the best thing to come atm is Aion ofc. But it just how i feel, i dont rly like AoC and any other western mmo&#39;s. Shaiya i havent tried but heard its just another random f2p crap. EVE i did play a little and i rly enjoyed it, didnt make it too far tho but it seemed rly cool.

And yet another L2 comment. It is one of the best games out there, ofc it all comes down to personal taste but lets put it like this: no way in hell can u compare stuff like AL, shaiya, KO and other smaller games. L2 is just waaaay out of their league, its not a promo trick that they call l2 a one of the best (pvp) game. Nofactor games have just nothing to put against it.[/b]
    I can agree with you on a few points, I would not personally go from L2 to shaiya although shaiya is not that bad (some little annoying things) but it does have specific zones for pk similar to ko, I have not played L2 but I dislike gank anywhere flagging systems where you have to kill monsters to get your reputation back etc. its like pk was thrown on as an afterthought although probably not the case with l2 to be fair. I fear aion will fall into the same catagory too just with nice gfx.

Games out there you can try are shadowbane its a pk game with sieges and decent pk lots of nice ideas, it was a p2p game, but is now free. another game thats coming out and will be huge is Rohan online this looks very promising, I think its going to be f2p also.

But for new games its got to be WAR and AOC, at last decent alternatives to wow. But as Ive mentioned before I&#39;m going to play playing war, the game is based around the concept of realm vs realm battles and lvl up in pk from the minute you start in areas against similar lvl players as your self.

I was tempted to come play with you guys at one point just to get my own back on waggy for the styxings he gave out in ko, but finding right versions to download etc. So I decided aginst it in the end.

I can agree with you on a few points, I would not personally go from L2 to shaiya although shaiya is not that bad (some little annoying things) but it does have specific zones for pk similar to ko, I have not played L2 but I dislike gank anywhere flagging systems where you have to kill monsters to get your reputation back etc. its like pk was thrown on as an afterthought although probably not the case with l2 to be fair. I fear aion will fall into the same catagory too just with nice gfx.[/b]

Its true, only places u cant kill someone are towns and dimension rift. But imo its even better, if u got pwnt in cz u just went to estlant in ko. Here u cant hide like a girl. U rly cant be a carebear pve clan. And i think u mean PK (or karma) points not rep points, rep points are like clan NP&#39;s, needed for clan lvling, clan skills, clan armor sets and u gain them from killing enemy clan memebrs, sieges, heros and from other activities. But there are personal PVP/PK point system, pk points u get from killing neutral non flagged players, pvp points u get from killing the rest. PVP system is very well forethoughtful imo. Only thing i would like to change is hero system, i dont like the feeding. However this is how we got 1 of our heros this month, it was the only way, im not gona go into details why tho.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast