Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anyone who can recommend a nice MMO

This is a discussion on Anyone who can recommend a nice MMO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Another good game is Zu Online http://zu.igg.com/index.php It goes up to lv 180 and it is not boring... The features ...
Page: 3

Xtr3m3

Another good game is Zu Online http://zu.igg.com/index.php

It goes up to lv 180 and it is not boring...

The features that are uniques are the flying, and country-state chat...it makes it really fun...you can also talk with the whole world as well...and when you find friends is even funner

There A LOT! more than this features tell

Features:

Zu Online is a 3D MMORPG and comes from a Chinese legendary Kung fu novel.

Quest: Completed storyline and extensive branches which closely related with one another

In Zu Online, you can not only have tributary missions, clan quests, and interlink quests, but also enjoy yourself in such a complicated world with mysterious shadow and fighting between the good and the evil.

Visuals: Classical tinge brings about fresh and vivid effect

The game creatively combines Chinese ancient ink painting with fashionable animation. It will lead you to experience the mystic world with its unique Zu music.

Flying: Riding at the speed of lightening

Here you will enjoy a trip in the sky by riding a sword, moonblade or other weapons.

Summon: Ability of shapeshifting

You can shapeshift to ghosts (jinn) to enhance your power in the game. But you must first learn the spell of shapeshifting and have enough vigor as well.

Talent: Four varieties of talent work wonders by different routes

Zu online spurns the traditional AD&D such as HP, SP, Intelligence, Agility and Hardiness and innovates four kinds of talent as below instead:

Trinket: it can determine the trinket numbers one may wear.

Tradeskill:
    it can determine one’s ability of refining weapons, armors, potions and ect.

Ability: it can determine one’s own competence, such as strength, agility.

Summon: it can determine one’s ability of shapeshifting.

Players can choose routes by themselves.

Tradeskill: To manufacture magic armors by yourself

Players can gather raw material to manufacture weapons and armors, endowing them with miraculous attributes and can also make potions for increasing experience. Successful tradeskill can be rewarded by experience as well.

Spirit: Twelve Mascots possess luck

Each player has his own mascot. You can claim blessings from Warehouse Master in main cities at the lucky time of your mascot.

Trinket: collection of supernatural power

Trinket is assembled with power and wisdom from senior trainees. Every trinket has its own story and usage. Some of them even have special skills.

Calamity: Integration of fortune and disasters

Trainees will undergo a great calamity in every sixty levels. It’s so-called “destined calamity”, including “thunder calamity, torridity calamity, hyperborean calamity, squall calamity and Animitta Devil calamity”. If trainees are brave enough to challenge and successfully pass that calamity, they will get special skills and his immortal grade will be promoted too.

Trap-Break: profound learning

Strategy of Trap-Break is a stunt of Bead Fairy in Jade Pool. They lay out battle formation with attendance of teammates to reinforce its power. Enemies within thousands of miles will be heavily wounded. Besides, the tradeskill formation and Bead Fairy’s Strategy of Trap-Break are different in approach but equally satisfactory in result. It will increase success rate of manufacture with the help of teammates.

Treasure hunt: decode cipher in treasure map and search treasure

Players can make use of cipher implied in the treasure map to knock at the lucky door and seek the treasure.

Gathering:
    gather materials for tradeskill

A variety of precious plants and stones spread all over the game world, which can be gathered as materials for tradeskill. By gathering, players can gain experience as well.

Partner:
    To train together

Train together and help each other no matter you are friends, brothers or lovers, you will level up quickly.

Sect: To create guild and contend for hegemony

Pet: train with pets together.

You won’t feel lonely in training life with cute pets.

Magic gear: with extreme loyalty to its owner

Magic weapons and armors devote themselves to the destiny. Once it considers you as its owner, it will be named after you. It’s you, and only you, who can make the best of its potentials. What’s more, it will never abandon you no matter you’re in difficulties.

lol Zu , i only log that when i go afk and leech exp in the meditation place =o i R level 68 with a pet level...68 :P

If i remember correctly the game Guild War should be more PvP based (ur taste?), compare to any other MMO game out there, while WoW is much focused on PvE, and EverQuest 2.. the name kinda speaks itself. (Knight Online is nEverQuest tho..)
    Ive tried Lineage 2 for quite a while, and it was never my type of a game. I managed to get into some pretty high lvl zones, but cant remember what lvl I reach. However, I remember that day whole New order were killing a snake looking boss, and the whole server lagged till it was dead lol (yea, it was a private server), the rates made it fairly easy and fast to lvl, but I could never get used to the whole gameplay.. the movement, the system (no mana pot) and other stuff I couldnt remember. But it wasnt that bad, its very understandable some ppl like it. I knew many good friends that were playing Lineage 2 at that time (or even now), and I really hate to leave them like that, especially ashy were very sweet to helping me out, but I just simply cant stand the game.

PS: Zike told me about a great MMO game, but forgot what it was lol.. Ill take a look at the MSN log when I get home.

I havent tried Shaiya because when it was released and i installed it i got some common error which no1 knew how to fix at the time being.. But maybe i should try and install it again :P After i saw the beta pictures of AOC i got really disappointed... The looks of the interface/dressroom is like diablo1 or worse....

I've tried EQ2 also and i didnt like it :/

@ Extreme, gotta read some more bout that ZU, when i get home from work

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If i remember correctly the game Guild War should be more PvP based (ur taste?), compare to any other MMO game out there, while WoW is much focused on PvE, and EverQuest 2.. the name kinda speaks itself. (Knight Online is nEverQuest tho..)
    Ive tried Lineage 2 for quite a while, and it was never my type of a game. I managed to get into some pretty high lvl zones, but cant remember what lvl I reach. However, I remember that day whole New order were killing a snake looking boss, and the whole server lagged till it was dead lol (yea, it was a private server), the rates made it fairly easy and fast to lvl, but I could never get used to the whole gameplay.. the movement, the system (no mana pot) and other stuff I couldnt remember. But it wasnt that bad, its very understandable some ppl like it. I knew many good friends that were playing Lineage 2 at that time (or even now), and I really hate to leave them like that, especially ashy were very sweet to helping me out, but I just simply cant stand the game.

PS: Zike told me about a great MMO game, but forgot what it was lol.. Ill take a look at the MSN log when I get home.[/b]
    Yea i remeber that lol. It was Eals private C3 java server. We killed that SQ looking thing near cemetery. Lag started as soon as Thork started to dance. And as much as i can remember we were pretty jnubs there, everyone had like C grade stuff and highest lvl was 60 i think, highest lvl place i was with everyone was at ToI tenth floor killing Hallate guardians and inspectors (those huge devil looking mobs). We didnt have NO pk as long as i remeber, only like 10 other guys were playing this xD Best part ofc was cama as a GM. But still like i said, it was C3. Although there was mana heals duno if u ever used it. But now we have mana elixirs and herbs. Movement is still the same, its not as agile as KO but u get used to it. Still it takes skills on a sin for example to get behind to an enemy for backstab. Best comment about movement came from cava: "they run like chocobos" (actually only dark elves run like that). Anyways, id suggest u to go to livepvp.com and see some pk vids :P

P.S ashi and aallll the others who played there are with us atm

P.S2 AoC is yet another big hype western mmo, every 12 year old rich kid dream.

Dr_Maillou

wow :lol:

silverbuffer18

rs lol

back looking ! Aoc beta sucked..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

back looking ! Aoc beta sucked..[/b]
    Told ya it will suck xD

Next time lissen to smart furrymusun :P

warhammer when it comes out? :unsure: but its wowish I dont like it's desing...

agendas

FFXI

ZumieZ

WoW maybe

Rampage

WoW maybe[/b]
    WoW maybe you should read the title ^^

Vishnu

LOTRO is quite alright once you get into it, you can either pvp right away on a monster or lvl a hero and pvp with. Think there's a 7-days trial out now for download.

WoW maybe[/b]
    I've done everything you can do in wow already :P which is also why it said in the topic that i was looking for another game and NOT WOW :P

@ Vishnu, i tried LOTRO once :P got kinda stuck/bored when i ended up planting a cornfield at 3am

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast