Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To Anyone Who Has Bought Prem/KC Since Last Patch

This is a discussion on To Anyone Who Has Bought Prem/KC Since Last Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same happend to me, i got overcharged in my debit and my credit card at the same time <_< , ...
Page: 2

Zeta123Z

Same happend to me, i got overcharged in my debit and my credit card at the same time <_< , you just need to send a cs and they will give you your money back, i dont know about you guys but i ended getting free premiun but they told me that my money was going to stay there as credit and that they will be awaiting for my response on where to apply the credit

_Hybrid_

I bought mine yesterday, worked fine.[/b]
    same here

double charge happen when u double click you just gotta press one and wait if u press twice you will get charge double

everytime i try to makea click&buy account it only give me an option of cc not debit[/b]
    for canadian users we cant use the debit feature only credit its gay

llJuanMall

for canadian users we cant use the debit feature only credit its gay[/b]
    OHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!! thats why I coulndt choose debit card!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

playing ronark at the moment to farm dcz until new server comes out.. only thing i do on diez now is buy items, upg and sell. ży tu? żestas regresando?[/b]
    Ardream but i sold a friend&#39;s acc and got some free items trying to get something for having fun , i won&#39;t go to a new server it needs too much time :P

Ardream but i sold a friend&#39;s acc and got some free items trying to get something for having fun , i won&#39;t go to a new server it needs too much time :P[/b]
    haha thats true. pues, ten un tiempo divertido. uhm on topic, i now have the premium after the server came back up, but psy&#39;s is still pending.. so yeah that&#39;s good for me, but not necessarily for him. Thanks everyone for your input.

stop giving k2 your moneys and donate it to something worth while....

i bout 2 prems and kc with my mc debit card no problems but since i seen this topic i&#39;ll check and make sure i didn&#39;t get double charged

jus so u know if u guys get double or even tripple charged and k2 dont help u within there tos which i beileve was resolution within 48 hours u have rights contact ur bank contact california state attourney file complaint phone california department of consumer affairs DO SOMETHING dont just sit there twiddling ur fingers and making post on ko4life . When k2 fucks with ur money and u tell them ur gonna contact somebody they get scared and do there job .

merchanter123

majixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

leave this game!

/hug

Banned

i bough it too and didnt recievet.
    i writed cs ticked and i get it in 10 mins

Genkku

I bought gold 3 days ago + 2k knight cash + NT scroll and everything was just fine , my frined did the same and he had bug he lost money and didnt got the premium , so maybe k2 had problems and he will get it latter , hope so.

majixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

leave this game!

/hug[/b]
    =] i did leave, for 9 months. and i enjoyed it. Now instead of going out and getting a job, i&#39;m gonna farm dcz and sell the items but thanks baba :P

bought kc yesterday, worked fine

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

NOOOO NOLAN noooooooooIooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast