Anything ko related

This is a discussion on Anything ko related within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been a long time since I've been here now. And unfortunately, I see no progress here regarding tons and ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

It's been a long time since I've been here now.
    And unfortunately, I see no progress here regarding tons and tons of new unnecessary topics.

So I have a suggestion to the mods/admins. Make a topic where we can discuss/talk about everyday ko. Where we can ask simple questions, talk about what you did today ingame, if you want to show off a boss drop, anything at all. I belive this will improve the community on this forum.

Just a suggestion, don't shoot it down immediately. Give it some thought.

not bad idea, so we would compare and showoff/discuss what happened daily or just un-important stuff right? O_O

AlwaysSayDie

not bad idea, so we would compare and showoff/discuss what happened daily or just un-important stuff right? O_O[/b]
    Yea, exactly

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It's been a long time since I've been here now.
    And unfortunately, I see no progress here regarding tons and tons of new unnecessary topics.

So I have a suggestion to the mods/admins. Make a topic where we can discuss/talk about everyday ko. Where we can ask simple questions, talk about what you did today ingame, if you want to show off a boss drop, anything at all. I belive this will improve the community on this forum.

Just a suggestion, don't shoot it down immediately. Give it some thought.[/b]
    Nice idea but;

"Where we can ask simple question": Game Questions&Tips Section
    "If you want to show off a boss drop": Media Section
    "Talk about what you did today in game": Off Topic Section (I'm really not sure about this)

In my own personal opinion, thread which you are requesting would only result in spam, spam and more spam. Even if admins/mods decide to create this thread, it would require constant monitoring since it can easily get out of control and result in flame wars.

But like I said, it's just my personal opinion nothing else :=)

EatMeTheMage

eh I always wished for "server chit chat" subforums for each server :mellow:

Banned

Then why have this section? Actually, why have all of the KO sections?

AlwaysSayDie

Then why have this section? Actually, why have all of the KO sections?[/b]
    In my opinion, a thread should only be made when necessary.
    I see the same questions, over and over and over again in the question/tip section.

"Whats best for a andream warrior?"

"What items should I focus on next?"

And so on. These kind of questions doesn't really need a topic of its own.

Banned

In my opinion, a thread should only be made when necessary.
    I see the same questions, over and over and over again in the question/tip section.

"Whats best for a andream warrior?"

"What items should I focus on next?"

And so on. These kind of questions doesn't really need a topic of its own.[/b]
    Yes and you are correct. Thing is that will not happen. People do not search or read the rules before posting. Alot of people on here are sorry to say this "stupid" when it comes to forums. They don't know what sections to post in or nothing. They don't even read the words they click on!! They just see general chat so they ask whats better. Raptor or Hell Breaker. They do not realize there is a games questions and tips section or knowledge base section!!

Sucks for us (the people who know how to use forum) Hey what can we do? Ban all the illiterate people? Then the forum would be empty :lol:

eh I always wished for "server chit chat" subforums for each server :mellow:[/b]
    this is a better idea

mammlea2

Yes and you are correct. Thing is that will not happen. People do not search or read the rules before posting. Alot of people on here are sorry to say this "stupid" when it comes to forums. They don't know what sections to post in or nothing. They don't even read the words they click on!! They just see general chat so they ask whats better. Raptor or Hell Breaker. They do not realize there is a games questions and tips section or knowledge base section!!

Sucks for us (the people who know how to use forum) Hey what can we do? Ban all the illiterate people? Then the forum would be empty :lol:[/b]

you should not include yourself in that sentence

EDIT: We have sections for a reason, people not using them, well thats a different story

AlwaysSayDie

you should not include yourself in that sentence[/b]
    And here we go again. Please keep stuff like this on PM, since it has nothing to do with the topic.
    I want opinions.

Banned

Sub-sections for servers have been talked about many times. The answer is "no" and will always be "no".

you should not include yourself in that sentence
    EDIT: We have sections for a reason, people not using them, well thats a different story[/b]
    Why did you say this? Are you like half the people on here who don't "think"?

Ezquerra

interesteing topic but already exist answer to your question, that wouldn't be necessary create more sectiosn, thats enough fair.