Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Is anything worth playing ?

This is a discussion on Is anything worth playing ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've played it all. Ko when it was just xig and a few other servers and u farm golems in ...
Page: 1

Default Is anything worth playing ?

I've played it all. Ko when it was just xig and a few other servers and u farm golems in cz to private servers to 2nd gen Ko than to steamko. Looking to maybe play again ? I enjoy farming for items and leveling up etc etc.

Probation Senior Member

Im trying RisingKO atm... Yet they are getting Ddos And i dont think they will survive the madness lol

ApexKO. Take my word for it. You won't be wasting your time.

Little archer Senior Member

Whatever you do, don't play apex aka deadpexKO.

The devs are clueless about every KO related thing (they never actually played KO) and don't give a flying fuck about treating their players right. Yes, they're not above insulting, throwing snarky and condescending remarks and overall acting like they're the hottest thing on earth, despite having a living zombie of a project that wasted every chance it had to achieve greatness due to their ill informed, misguided and self sufficient decisions. Knowitalls that never really knew anything, not even now.

If you must absolutely play KO, wait for a new official server so you can play it for a month then quit.
    Coldwind and WashingMachine like this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Games gotten to the point that you either play on a power creeped servers. ( usko steam apex) or you play on a private server with older files that will last a couple months then die or have no population left.

sadly ko is not worth playing anymore!!! NEW ITEMS = STUPID...... under the castle = MOST RETARDED SHET EVER !!

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

You are more than welcome to give this a try, atleast we don't relaunch every 1month, our last version lasted 3 years, this new one started on December 2017 and still growing, but you must love MYKO style : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-items-352085/

Banned Senior Member

For you is new USKO server, if he wanted to play privates likes apexko and such he would probably be posting there.

Of course, you can try Global MYKO | New world, new brand. Lets try why not. More information: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...0-00-a-356338/

You can win a premium or something via share events on the fanpage.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Whatever you do, don't play apex aka deadpexKO.

The devs are clueless about every KO related thing (they never actually played KO) and don't give a flying fuck about treating their players right. Yes, they're not above insulting, throwing snarky and condescending remarks and overall acting like they're the hottest thing on earth, despite having a living zombie of a project that wasted every chance it had to achieve greatness due to their ill informed, misguided and self sufficient decisions. Knowitalls that never really knew anything, not even now.

If you must absolutely play KO, wait for a new official server so you can play it for a month then quit.
    I disagree. Apexko is growing. There has been 2 new clans and atleast 10-15 new players in server since last patch notes.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    I disagree. Apexko is growing. There has been 2 new clans and atleast 10-15 new players in server since last patch notes.
    So much growth, that it still has the same / lower amount of players than in 2017.
    NuclearWinter and l911l like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    So much growth, that it still has the same / lower amount of players than in 2017.
    Fair point.

NOTHING worth playing ...... waiting for a new oficial server for those first months.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

It's really a shame, I log on cypher like once a week for 5 minutes to look around, but there's no real draw pulling me to any server anymore.

Having Fun cypher Ardream but CZ is horrible with the new items

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast