Anyway to get KO to work with Vista?

This is a discussion on Anyway to get KO to work with Vista? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K, well got a legal version of windows vista business and seems ko wont work T_T bc of ghey xtrap. ...
Page: 1

TehFonz

Default Anyway to get KO to work with Vista?

K, well got a legal version of windows vista business and seems ko wont work T_T bc of ghey xtrap. Is there a way i could disable xtrap? When i changed compatibility to win xp sp2 xtrap gyfted me a error about the O.S., if anyone has anything information plx give. And yeah i know wrong section but if i put in tech whats the odd's people will really look? o.O

I replied to your post in the Tech section. As I said, I highly doubt MGames is going to update the client anytime soon.

Edit: Sorry, thought you were the same guy... Here is a link to another thread about the same issue, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76719.

TehFonz

Originally posted by Shurt
    I replied to your post in the Tech section. As I said, I highly doubt MGames is going to update the client anytime soon.

Edit: Sorry, thought you were the same guy... Here is a link to another thread about the same issue,http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76719.
    Ehhh downgrade's not that bad:/ just gonna try it out for a bit and gyft ko a rest:S thnx!

DarkNeZz

working on that
    there has to be a way just wait a few days
    will test on Vista Ultimate

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I understand that there is a easy simple way you can make the game work with Vista.

Step 1 : Night School - This is where you will learn to code games ect and advance your way up the ladder . After qualification go to step 2

Step 2 : Become fluent in Koreian learning how to translate, then step 3

Step 3 : Book a plane ticket to Korea

Step 4 : Go to Mgames head office and discover in the 6 years it's taken to do all that they realised a english patch fixing it a week last tuesaday after K2 complained they were losing too many premium sales because noone could play.

It will prolly be patched in a few months, also you may struggle using a business vertion over the home vertions as microsofts main aim at now is business aplications running not shitty poorly coded highly adctive games that generate no money for bill Gates.

Just a thought anyway

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Step 1: Buy a mac
    Step 2: Make it into a MacWintosh
    Step 3: Install KO
    Step 4: Laugh at your friends with Windows Based PCs and get all superior about having a Mac

Step 5: Realise macintosh stands for Most Applications Crash, If Not The Operating System Hangs.

Step 6: Uninstall Vista.