AoE 2 Conquerers

This is a discussion on AoE 2 Conquerers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some ppl still play online ?...
Page: 1

Some ppl still play online ?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I loved this game, i used to play back when it was on MSN.com (4+ years ago) , but ever since i got my router i couldn't get the client and the patches and w/e to get it working. I still think AoE2 is better than the 3rd.

yep, gamespy arcade.

i never got into the conquerors personally but i was a huge fan of AOE2: Age of Kings which was the installment before conquerors i loved the online play from zone.com *msn* it was a shame they discontinued all CD-ROM games from their site

doing 4v4 was a blast when the teams all had experts playing as it was a clash of basically whos resources could out last the other or whos rush could crush the other persons rush and the different types of random maps like black forest, arabia, islands, team islands, and even custom maps like world map which i personally liked as it was like an RM *random map* just it was that of the world and i think took it to another lvl as you can do navy rushes, land rushes, eco booms, or a mix of land+navy rush

really wish theyd bring back a place that could fully recapture what it once was when i played it a good 6+yrs ago as it was a blast having games last 3-15hrs long and no one would quit till all the resources ran dry on the map

age of mythology is just like aoe2 but slightly better graphics and the online multiplayer is still going strong

age of mythology is just like aoe2 but slightly better graphics and the online multiplayer is still going strong[/b]
    love the the god powers u get at mythology ^^

miss playing aoe 2, i wonder my cd is o.o

u can buy aoe2 REALLY cheap, i bought aoe + aoe2 + aoe2 expansion for 5$ from the store near my work