Aory - Comeback to KO :)

This is a discussion on Aory - Comeback to KO :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm officially announcing my comeback to Knight Online. I quit about 2 weeks before ROFD came out, (lol i almost ...
Page: 1

Default Aory - Comeback to KO :)

I'm officially announcing my comeback to Knight Online. I quit about 2 weeks before ROFD came out, (lol i almost spelt it 'ROFL') and I'm planning to come back for a period of 4 months: January~April. Currently, I'm stomped on which server to return to. I used to play Diez as Aory, when there was only ares, diez and xig... then I went to olympia as :Superman: (assassin)... now ppl from diez and manes want me
    which server is the cleaner place to go to? also, is it more or less difficult to level to 7x from scratch than KE? I plan to make a new char.
    <3 <3 <3
    I love my PokaDots
    I love Majix, all of CaRnAgE, and former PositivE/NegativE members

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

who are you? h43r:

hes a good gun, come to manes baby

the_man_slayer

come diez :wub:

why would u come back man its baddddd all of turkey know how to dupe and ppl lvling with x7 70 only take like 3 weeks from scratch with x7

La_cosa

Lemme know if U come back to diez I got a crappy mage U can have.

You may as well shell out a bit of money for WoW instead of rejoining KO. It's a lost cause. Unless this is just a four month stint to pass the time during Co-Op, I recommend WoW (better long term gameplay, I figure).

But to answer your question, yes it's *much* easier to level to 70 than in KE, and I'm not sure if Diez can be considered the cleanest server anymore. Best of luck, J. Give me a msg sometime this week (we still have to meet).

arnt u the one who broke a wizard staff to +9 lol then was crying about it on officials.. damn it was so long ago cant remember.

zetazeta

personally i find less koxp in manes then diez.. maybe just me

DarK

MANES AORY, MANES

DreAdSlay3R

+1