Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

AP Boost in War

This is a discussion on AP Boost in War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyways, I nova'd you muahaha, i actually ran in 4215200053942 humans to kill you, but I failed ....
Page: 2

Anyways, I nova'd you muahaha, i actually ran in 4215200053942 humans to kill you, but I failed .

Banned Senior Member

WOW you people break new lvls of stupidity
    The guy who said they had +9 items and +4 uniques its already been said that anvil has been disabled so stfu
    and kazam wtf are you on? so what if +3 uniques add AP? one side hits 500 and the other one 800-900? ( talking about warriors )

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

aww dont cry, i know youre upset because your scrubtastic server got rolled

It is highly likely that girakon had a smaller AP boost in an earlier war. Either way, i think bugging catapults and having a numerical advantage is slightly more important I would stop making excuses and take the loss on the chin, you can always try again whenever the next server opens.[/b]
    Girakon and Diez are the only two servers I've played on, thanks.

There's always some people in war that bug catapaults; I'm sure Ares had it's handful. Numerical advantage: already proven false.
    There are no excuses. There is a simple matter of numbers.

1.6 > 1.0
    250 = 250

well do the math if most used all the best uniques - ROCs/ROLs/IN/IB/WE/PE/EME/RE and so on..

i faced a warrior *wasnt debuffed* using x1 WE x1 PE IN/IB/ROC raptor +8 400-500 spammed by me on my screen *makes it less on his* vs his 800-900 spammed on my screen which makes it look like more on his... now thats w/ well over 1.4kAC 2.7k AP the only way to hit like that i think would be using the lower uniques like OE/DR/ammy of str/belt of str i tried this just to see my ap and it was 3.1k but lost more AC then i wanted to <_< so if they did this wouldnt you hit almost the same seeing no weapon defense? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

NIGGAZBR

i agree , 4 or 5 human for 1 orc

NIGGAZBR

lutz u wrong if u enter in war and got dc u cant enter again and i belive all orc only got dc and human still in war
    and a lot orc cant enter in war

Banned

WOW you people break new lvls of stupidity
    The guy who said they had +9 items and +4 uniques its already been said that anvil has been disabled so stfu
    and kazam wtf are you on? so what if +3 uniques add AP? one side hits 500 and the other one 800-900? ( talking about warriors )[/b]

we know anvil been disabled not on the first wars , we know that if u send letters and war ended the next war with same name you had before you receive the same items u had last time so by compounding them while we had the chance , that should explaine
    anyways , not much boost tho only 2.5 ap

[quote]I&#39;m not sure if there was an AP boost or not, but so far here are some screenshots...
    (note: all type of high-class upgrading was disabled, including rebirth upgrades and compounding, so no +9s or +4s)

Puzzzzzzzzzzzzz&#39;s armor is all broke...explains the damage on this pic

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...31223947ol7.jpg

lutz u wrong if u enter in war and got dc u cant enter again and i belive all orc only got dc and human still in war
    and a lot orc cant enter in war[/b]
    Get a better internet connection? Your race is only denoted by a flag in the server, nothing more. Disconnects don&#39;t affect "one nation at a time".

Puzzzzzzzzzzzzz&#39;s armor is all broke...explains the damage on this pic

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...31223947ol7.jpg[/b]
    Look at the picture I posted - his AC is still there, his armor isn&#39;t red.

susGe

Girakon and Diez are the only two servers I&#39;ve played on, thanks.

There&#39;s always some people in war that bug catapaults; I&#39;m sure Ares had it&#39;s handful. Numerical advantage: already proven false.

1.6 > 1.0
    250 = 250[/b]
    Only number that concerns people on ares right now is 2 - 0 in interserver wars. You can cry and bitch and moan as much as you want, but it wont negate the fact that the win goes to ares. Its funny because back at the last interserver war when diez got rolled people argued and cried about the same shit. They should have left the servers up for a bit and let the last 2 servers go to cz so that Ares could sit in girakon base and kill people as they spawned like we did to diez last interserver war.

actually susGe, we are 3-0 now, there was 2 inter-server wars before this one. which we won both.

or a favorite from counter-strike

MULTI-KILL
    3 Kills (3 hs)

XD

yossi777

really shit war......
    Warder + keeper worth more than 2 warders <_<

really shit war......
    Warder + keeper worth more than 2 warders <_<[/b]
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/lunar_war.php

it should.

Keeper Killing the keeper will end the war. This user will gain 3,000 Notional Points in addition to having his character name scroll across the server in yellow text.[/b]

Girakon and Diez are the only two servers I&#39;ve played on, thanks.

There&#39;s always some people in war that bug catapaults; I&#39;m sure Ares had it&#39;s handful. Numerical advantage: already proven false.

1.6 > 1.0
    250 = 250[/b]
    Since we are hypothesising, care to do some number crunching on how many girakon players bugged catapults in every war? The numbers aren&#39;t exactly known but there were definately more from girakon. I don&#39;t think there is any reason to believe that girakon would have made the final otherwise. Like you say, it is a matter of numbers, in this case the number of abusers.

And the AP boost if there was one, was nowhere near 60%. I have been in wars with 60% boost (still won) and have been howling sworded for 900 damage whilst using a chitin shield. From the screenshots around it was a lot less than that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast