Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

AP Boost in War

This is a discussion on AP Boost in War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No one likes losing... there will always be arguments about someone losing unless its a mulitple embarressing lost after lost ...
Page: 5

Banned

No one likes losing... there will always be arguments about someone losing unless its a mulitple embarressing lost after lost

just leave it alone...

deviouz420

Your right Lutz. Girakon is a bunch of bug abusing players that can't accept defeat. Agree with you completely.

SokoBo4

welll
    i dunno about the ap boost
    i played as a mage and i got 1.2k-1.5k dmg from spike
    but i dont care

it was fun and hard war
    but i got dc after 30min (((((((

any way it was close we killed the keeper and didn't win so its kinda wierd
    we lost coz of cata bug... i didn't use catas but i saw some from ares doing that also

it was close, ares was better i think
    but we should win it

and i dont think that we were outnumbered its only 250 people that can get in
    and some dced so its almost same numbers
    ares just played togher for longer time and more teamworking\

any way GJ Ares AND Girakon
    i enjoyed

SokoBo4

BTW
    why whould us cry for losing
    i dont care that ares won girakon
    its not telling that ares is better
    and who cares :P

sad it heppend with ap boost and break from the gm

aww dont cry, i know youre upset because your scrubtastic server got rolled

It is highly likely that girakon had a smaller AP boost in an earlier war. Either way, i think bugging catapults and having a numerical advantage is slightly more important I would stop making excuses and take the loss on the chin, you can always try again whenever the next server opens.[/b]
    Haha had to quote that, cuz its so true lol. I haven't laughed much at any posts on these forums but that made me actually laugh out loud.

Either way good war, I got DCed before war opened and couldn't get back in so I can't state dmg boost or not, but I was watching all 3 channels of the war and not one GM was there when the humans took down orc keeper.

any way it was close we killed the keeper and didn't win so its kinda wierd
    we lost coz of cata bug... i didn't use catas but i saw some from ares doing that also[/b]
    You lost because of the lower kill count, the bug abuse was just an added bonus to prove who the winners were.

GF.

was girakon human all their wars?[/b]
    yes girakon was always human and never got any ap boosts. it was a close war only reason ares won was by kills and only reason they got a lot of kills is cause they hit way harder than us

SokoBo4

its not true
    all i know is that there WAS ap boost
    the killed more then us
    but we killed ares's keeper and coming to break the 2nd warder and then the gm stoped the war coz we used cata bugs

i watched it from the videos
    i dont know about catas bug didn't see any1 using it from channel 3 when girakon came to take the 2nd warder
    and then the gm stoped it

anyway i dont care who won
    i know that it was nice and hard war
    first server that didn't get rolled after 10 min :P

its not true
    all i know is that there WAS ap boost
    the killed more then us
    but we killed ares's keeper and coming to break the 2nd warder and then the gm stoped the war coz we used cata bugs

i watched it from the videos
    i dont know about catas bug didn't see any1 using it from channel 3 when girakon came to take the 2nd warder
    and then the gm stoped it

anyway i dont care who won
    i know that it was nice and hard war
    first server that didn't get rolled after 10 min :P[/b]
    The gm didn't stop the war lol, the hour was up. Keeper and warder has always counted as 1 point each for a long time now and only now you guys cry about it lol, wonder why.

lol wdf is going on.. i dont get it.. some people are saying that girakon lost against ares? i thought they didn't fight yet... i know ronark lost cause i couldn't make it and i bet most of undestructablez couldn't make it either.. they all have school so.. but anyways ares deserves to win.. if they wouldn't of won it it would be shame on them.. oldest server losing to one of the newest ones... im just surprised we beat cypher in the first round.. i guess heaven couldn't make it or something

sux :S

SoulFamily

ahahahaha so frikin true

and Ares it's ok u know u won, ur warriors hit 800 ours do 500, ur rogues do 1k+ ours do 700 with the same items ofcourse it's no advantage at all

and 3 humans to 1 orc? wtf are u talking about dude each side gets 250 players there's 1:1 not 3:1 and there's 1,6 : 1 that won the war actually I think we were doing extremely well we killed the keeper we killed the warden and we were gonna get the 2nd warden when lutz and others came with cata's and bombed ur mages guarding that keeper like it was a PopeMoblie, and we started attackin the warden but than the GM decided to break the war and decline Ares as the winer...Go say thanks to ur baba GM greenster for fixin u up with AP boost[/b]

lol
    we killed half of the catas even before they were close to the warder :P
    and there was no way for u guys to get in and take it
    expect the few ppl who had to walbug inside

and the GM didnt end the war, it was regulary ended

so girakon already went against ares?

Boyce

yes the fought
    Lutz is right, ares had a ap boost, and that can dramatically change a war.

Speed

girakon= 2 npcs and around 2k kills + bug abuse

ares = 2 npcs , around 3k+ kills

same number of npcs will make the war go into only death count , ares won get over it... we still untouched , it doesnt matter if you whine here and there pff.. its just makes u look more like losers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast