Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

AP Boost in War

This is a discussion on AP Boost in War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; girakon= 2 npcs and around 2k kills + bug abuse ares = 2 npcs , around 3k+ kills same number ...
Page: 6

girakon= 2 npcs and around 2k kills + bug abuse

ares = 2 npcs , around 3k+ kills

same number of npcs will make the war go into only death count , ares won get over it... we still untouched , it doesnt matter if you whine here and there pff.. its just makes u look more like losers [/b]
    im not whining. im just saying it was unfair because ares had ap boost. i know nothing i say would matter to u but the war was very unfair. was a good war though so i cant say i didnt have fun and thats all that matters =)

OMG, I really can't believe these debates are still going on.. Guys, everyone just shut up -_-

This is how the debate will ensue no matter WHAT length it goes to...

Ares: "We pwnzorz..." | "We won all the ISW." | "We are cool." (i had to throw that in there, sorry) | "We didn't have AP boost." | "U got dced less than us." (lol) | "U had more ppl" | "U abused cannons."

Girakon: "You had AP boost." | "We got keeper + warder, vs your warder vs warder." | "Ko rules dictate previous combination = we should have won win." | "Same number of people permitted into the war."

I doubt you all are blind enough to not see that the end result will always be.. Ares people will not concede to the Girakon people's points of view / details, and Girakon people will not concede to the Ares people's points of view / details..

Stop wasting your breath -_-

If you read down further it says

Requirements For Winning Lunar Gate War

1. Kill all enemies 3 NPC Guards (Warder 1, Warder 2 and the Keeper)

2. If the war doesn't have a winner; victory will be given to the nation with the most kills.

I played a full str warrior in the last war guys. and sorry to say i was hitting lower and i am from ares. so its what uniques you chose to use and if you used valkrey and what you put on that.

Your right Lutz. Girakon is a bunch of bug abusing players that can't accept defeat. Agree with you completely.[/b]
    I loled.

sigh. i need to get appointed to Global mod so i can start locking these retarded topics.

I got hit for 900 by warr with IN & IB upon 1.1K ac, if there wasn't AP boost in this war then hell I dont know

SokoBo4

it was close fight with ap boost
    and we about to kill the last warder and win the war but the gm STOPED it
    i saw the war from the video and girakon whould 100% take it down

it was close fight with ap boost
    and we about to kill the last warder and win the war but the gm STOPED it
    i saw the war from the video and girakon whould 100% take it down[/b]
    Hey retard the hour was up, GM didn't stop it and no, trust me, nobody can withstand that many nova's hitting you even withthat amount of people outside, you had more people outside in previous attacks, wonder why you didn't even get inside to touch the warder.

wawh

Hey retard the hour was up, GM didn't stop it and no, trust me, nobody can withstand that many nova's hitting you even withthat amount of people outside, you had more people outside in previous attacks, wonder why you didn't even get inside to touch the warder.[/b]
    cause you were hitting +1k damage? :unsure:

cause you were hitting +1k damage? :unsure:[/b]
    Have you ever tried to run into a warder full of mage party's?

wawh

Have you ever tried to run into a warder full of mage party's?[/b]
    at warders i mostly died cause of warrior and sins...

I'm sure Ares had it's handful.[/b]
    While defending warder 2 against your 30~ catapult (the ss i saw of your siege of warder 2 was quite impressive :blink, i saw 2 catapult defending warder (and those were the first i saw in this war on our side), one was F9Devil, don't remember the other.

No use to search excuses anymore, K2 did shit again, giving ap boost to some and opening delos, too bad they made those mistakes, it was a funny war anyway.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

While defending warder 2 against your 30~ catapult (the ss i saw of your siege of warder 2 was quite impressive :blink, i saw 2 catapult defending warder (and those were the first i saw in this war on our side), one was F9Devil, don't remember the other.

No use to search excuses anymore, K2 did shit again, giving ap boost to some and opening delos, too bad they made those mistakes, it was a funny war anyway.[/b]
    u know the catapults are bought IN the lunar war zone..

kutilin

lol, when i played on olympia, my attack power was like doubled, normally i hit in cz 800 - 1200, in lw it was like 1500 - 2000 and max hit were 3.7k, and still dmg to me were same

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast