Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

AP whores

This is a discussion on AP whores within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering here how many players in the KO world are complete AP whores. Some prefer a bit more ap ...
Page: 1

Damnation

Just wondering here how many players in the KO world are complete AP whores.
    Some prefer a bit more ap over other stats, but counting them out this time.

So this topic is directed towards: Warrioris, BPs, Rogues (sorry no mages...)

It would be nice if you could comment your PK achievments aswell as a general description on how you are doing with ur AP char.

I used to be one , but you die so damn quick because you sacrifice HP and AC for AP unless your geared to the extreme

Its good to pk with providing you have at least some wep def, but TBH I prefer being HP build much more useful.

venom

Well you just cant do anything if you go for Str only with bp, i did that once and lost like 1k np xD
    well you got to find the right mix out of hp/str things

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think STR is a leveling thing. But the game is a long time leveling.

Anyone want to play this dumb game.

Full Str BP FTW !! AP AP AP

simple

Used to be one but in the end the hb build beats the ap build imo

Buff0

STR warrior FTW!!
    2.1k AP in ardream

STR warrior FTW!!
    2.1k AP in ardream[/b]
    Probably 1 of 2 classes it comes in use for in ardream the other being rogue.

Nick

well im not like full ap whore, because i just use the right uniques to balance the ac and hp

but i used to have full dex

and now full str (ye warrior now)

ATTACKPOWAH PLEASE

for warriors it doesn't matter now neways they capped the hp limit to 14,000 so why would u bother going hp build when its capped

was a attack power whore with only 2800 hp buffed but with some good weapon def and a few good men(mage) i stayed alive. But bdw and eslant dungeon u get random people who dont know the word tp or always ask for far ac. Or "Cure me u dumb fuken cunt" when cure dont work in those wars. So i went hp whore and loving it.

Damnation

looking at the "Post Your Stats" page.... makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
    Rarely anyone is using a full str build for bp anymore.

People seem to justify hp build on bps with "hellis hits hard enough with my 1XXX ap"
    Ever though what it could hit with 2500+ ap? Your massive hp bar will go down so fast that it wont matter.

Currently still all in theory... but in the making is a 72 bp with str uniques (dr's, oe's, maybe in and still open on the belt). Planning to use G1 str armors +9 with a rare DD helm. Weapon is still a big question... problably MS+8 will be my top for a while.
    Def should be decent, AP pimped accordingly to my (future to be)budget and damage... should scare people

Whole point of the build is to have fun blasting ppl high dmg... np count might not increase as fast or as much as a hp or chit/fp bp's but still FUN!
    remember... fun? it's why we should be playing

why no mages? racist

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

why no mages? racist[/b]

AP on mages is only relivent to one part of blade. Mages damage is improved through base mp , str and eleimanl bonuses.

before you bitch about the str , any old mage will tell you str did have an effect on how hard the spells hit.

the biggest AP whoare I knew was aba who had something like 3.3k ap on a lvl 74 rouge which is fucking insaine.

Higest AP I seen on these forums to date is Horror which was just over 4k in one of his SS

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

why no mages? racist[/b]
    ahahahahaahaha :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast