Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AP whores

This is a discussion on AP whores within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember when fire drake came out there was a BP that put a video of "how helis looks like". ...
Page: 2

didinino

i remember when fire drake came out there was a BP that put a video of "how helis looks like".

it was said on the topic that he used MS+9 (ares i think) and he had around 4K AP or something like that.

he just 1 hit alot of ppl in ares just after the fire drake patch, and he said himself that his skills were not that good (he was right ^_^).

Ignore Me Senior Member

Currently still all in theory... but in the making is a 72 bp with str uniques (dr's, oe's, maybe in and still open on the belt). Planning to use G1 str armors +9 with a rare DD helm. Weapon is still a big question... problably MS+8 will be my top for a while.
    Def should be decent, AP pimped accordingly to my (future to be)budget and damage... should scare people [/b]
    I guess I'm a not far off what you are talking about. Though its for leveling/jokes.
    DR+2's OE+2, OE+1, WDN+2, STR16 belt.
    I always say this game is a long time leveling.
    But don't stop at 72 go lvl 75 so you can get helis without destroying your skills.

Your def is going to suck.

If you can afford +9 fabric(10GB*5) there is no reason to have MS+8(3GB) go at least HB+8(30GB) or better.

My AP is quite pimped/"anvil luck" 3240 with prayer. STR 255+209 at lvl 72.

u mean 0nlypriest and he was in xigenon and he had 3.1-3.2k ap or so :P

ms+9 and full bp+9/19str craps, 255str rocs+1 etc

AP on mages is only relivent to one part of blade. Mages damage is improved through base mp , str and eleimanl bonuses.

before you bitch about the str , any old mage will tell you str did have an effect on how hard the spells hit.

the biggest AP whoare I knew was aba who had something like 3.3k ap on a lvl 74 rouge which is fucking insaine.

Higest AP I seen on these forums to date is Horror which was just over 4k in one of his SS[/b]
    omfg! finnaly someone who actually admit it... Always when I say that people is screaming out "noo! noob!"

OpusDei

I used to be an AP whore as well...but then i learned you need survivability. So now i normally sacrifice AP for AC/HP or some other stat that may benefit me more.

wendolyn1987

Im big AP whore....makes for good KS but not 5 vs 1 : )

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

omfg! finnaly someone who actually admit it... Always when I say that people is screaming out "noo! noob!" [/b]

I got laughed alot coz of that. Well, current ppl have rly wierd ideas and understandings how things work. Gotta love few old topics that gave me alot of laughs.

KO community has degenerated, atleast ko4life. Funny to see some guys who are in oldskool servers and are in some cool clan and say pretty funny shit (yes i mean diez). I just dont even bother to troll around in game Q&T section.

Banned

AP whores rape on new servers....Not to good for old ones .

why no mages? racist[/b]
    good one, :lol:

for warriors it doesn't matter now neways they capped the hp limit to 14,000 so why would u bother going hp build when its capped[/b]
    The reason people still go HP build is because the warriors mana comes from their HP, more mana means they can cast howling sword / hellblade longer before potting which gives them more chance to control the fight

2 lvl 80 warriors I'd choose the one with 14000hp over the one with 10k hp anyday, that extra 4k hp is about 10 more hellblades

Besides, you die so fucking easy as warrior when your full str, because your mana pool is your life. IMO, the potting for warriors is hardest not the combos.

i'm a ap whore... well top 5 highest ap on ares hands down...

Gaby159

Full str bp is really good for exp at 70+ in solo (wont give my ancient spot :P )
    But in pvp...1kill for 1.5 death( my stuff was correct)

Banned Senior Member

I was an AP whore for rouges, I Loved it most of the time. I'd use my Aod and Elf belt over my IN and skelly for most cases in CZ just cause I didn't want to lose that 25 dex., also at times I'd throw on my kek rings instead of the rols. It was fun and ofc you can die easier but I always enjoyed seeing how much I Could hit people for. This was also back in mid/late KE where people didn't have 10k hp, 2kac and 2-3k ap on average

I was an AP whore for rouges, I Loved it most of the time. I'd use my Aod and Elf belt over my IN and skelly for most cases in CZ just cause I didn't want to lose that 25 dex., also at times I'd throw on my kek rings instead of the rols. It was fun and ofc you can die easier but I always enjoyed seeing how much I Could hit people for. This was also back in mid/late KE where people didn't have 10k hp, 2kac and 2-3k ap on average[/b]

I like seeing what people hit for as well. It's impressive when some sin comes running up and crit hits u for an insane number. You 're like holy shit! lol.

blippy5

I think i would count as an ap whore. I am a sin with only enough hp to wear full shells, im about to max out my dex then i will put it in hp. To my knowledge most sins do this though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast