Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AP whores

This is a discussion on AP whores within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a ss of phantom_rougue hitting me for 1500 exactly its 1 of the few old pics i still ...
Page: 3

i have a ss of phantom_rougue hitting me for 1500 exactly its 1 of the few old pics i still have

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

AP WHORE FTW! FULL STR/DEX > ALL!

Buff0

Full str bp is really good for exp at 70+ in solo (wont give my ancient spot :P )
    But in pvp...1kill for 1.5 death( my stuff was correct)[/b]

ROFL!!!!!! at your signature

Red face

i am AP whore, look at my old SS of my old warrior, its only 70lvl with shit raptor +1rebirth and my AP is 2549 ! same AP has warriors with +8HB, +8Raptor, full of unique accesories and +8 chitin/shell set armors... i had 2x +8shell armors, rest +1rebirth, but +14str+2hp accesories and some noob uniques...
    i was using Talia armors, cos of low ac and hp... i never met any rogue on Manes server, who can kill me when i was using DD Talia armor, but i was able to kill up to 75lvl rogues easy...

btw, can i get Title: AP whore ?

TunaFishyMe

i remember phantom gave up chitin for plates cuz they had more dex rofl

i am AP whore, look at my old SS of my old warrior, its only 70lvl with shit raptor +1rebirth and my AP is 2549 ! same AP has warriors with +8HB, +8Raptor, full of unique accesories and +8 chitin/shell set armors... i had 2x +8shell armors, rest +1rebirth, but +14str+2hp accesories and some noob uniques...
    i was using Talia armors, cos of low ac and hp... i never met any rogue on Manes server, who can kill me when i was using DD Talia armor, but i was able to kill up to 75lvl rogues easy...

btw, can i get Title: AP whore ? [/b]

I'm not fond of this build the mana is just too low

My warrior is 70, 134 hp and 233 str. Same mana as yourself less hp (I'm assuming yours was taking with undy) mine normal is about 6k / 1200 / 2,4

I gotta upgrade my shits tho

I can't play AP warrior personally , I HATE the mana, you always run out when you need it the most.

Red face

I'm not fond of this build the mana is just too low

My warrior is 70, 134 hp and 233 str. Same mana as yourself less hp (I'm assuming yours was taking with undy) mine normal is about 6k / 1200 / 2,4

I gotta upgrade my shits tho

I can't play AP warrior personally , I HATE the mana, you always run out when you need it the most.[/b]
    its with undy, right...
    mana is problem of all warriors... use hp pot or mana pot? thats the question!
    try use Talia armors, you take less dmg = you can use mana more often...

omfg! finnaly someone who actually admit it... Always when I say that people is screaming out "noo! noob!" [/b]
    That should be clarified, the damage increse via STR is MUCH lower than if you put it into MP. The only way the damage would increse is if you had 255 MP, but then why not put into int to wear a better staff? A better AP staff will effect the damage much more than STR will. The only reason STR would effect damage is because the AP would increse, but the damage difference is hardly noticable and a really stupid move over putting it in INT or HP.

YA umm AP whore :P

fack hp fack ac.... only thing matter is how much u spike them with

Banned

btw, can i get Title: AP whore ? [/b]
    lol u should see aba's pics : P

i think horror is one of the kings of ap whores his 4k ap

Lightbulb

lol u should see aba's pics : P[/b]
    point is, how to make good char without über items...

well on lvl 80 warr i tryed both, ap and hp build...so:

1. you cant have more than 12600ish HP...simple, you put undy armours and you reach 14k hp, put back shells and your down to 12600ish

2. ap build is good only if you have items to back it up: at least iron set +0 and rocs +2/rofs +1 AND good +9 weapon...ap is worth on warrior only if you get over 3200 ap, because you hit so hard you dont need to mana pot so much :P

3. only good thing i found in hp build was: lots of mana and no need for undy armours...with hp build and when i got undy i had like 11800ish hp while having str shells on

4. when i was ap build i could reach 3500ish ap and 10k hp with undy no undy armours, and i hit ppl so hard that i was getting far more NP then with hp build. yes u die more often, but against good parties you would need priest anyway

so my final conclusion was that with my items/lvl AP build payes off more, i like dealing dmg more, hp build is good for staying alive but you do miss that "final hit" alot

my 2 cents, peace out

Just wondering here how many players in the KO world are complete AP whores.
    Some prefer a bit more ap over other stats, but counting them out this time.

So this topic is directed towards: Warrioris, BPs, Rogues (sorry no mages...)

It would be nice if you could comment your PK achievments aswell as a general description on how you are doing with ur AP char.[/b]

DCZ paper archer

1668 AP / wolfed
    +9 fabrics
    +9 accessories (1 +16 dex ring)
    +0 amulet of dex
    +8 Iron Bow

~200 AC unbuffed
    785? HP unbuffed

1-2 hit kill (buffed from assassin or warrior)

10k+ NP in dcz in 2 1/2 weeks

died about 20 times

=-D

best damage was a little over 1k to both chitin warriors and rogues using counter strike.
    i was lucky enough to get a few one hit kills against some mages too

=D

Isn't that ap low for a paper archer in dcz, I thought they had 1800+ ap as 254 dex

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast