Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About the clan "Bloody"

This is a discussion on About the clan "Bloody" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today, I was soloing uruk trons at D2 Eslant. I was about to reach level 61 %96. Suddenly three members ...
Page: 1

Aekka

Default About the clan "Bloody"

Today, I was soloing uruk trons at D2 Eslant. I was about to reach level 61 %96. Suddenly three members (DynamiCc [Leader of the clan <_<], ahLaxIzZ, SytanS) of "Bloody" clan appeared and started to ks my spot. I warned them not to ks, but they wanted me to go to another spot and continued to ks. I tried to go on with aoe'ing uruks, but then they started to trade spam me. Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.

Please (x1000) do something about this, I am sick of these kind of people who think that they own everything. :angry:

These are the screenshots I could get:
    http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/7767/20...512232292us.jpg
    http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4782/20...512232533hn.jpg

I started to believe that God doesn't want me to reach level 62, or there is no good people living on the Earth at all.

rofl good luck getting them in trouble

welcome to KO, hosted in the United States but played in Turkey

AquariuZ

Originally posted by giga

:lol:

Paypal should allow in Turkey, K2 will bring alot $ for them tho :wub:

Aekka

This injustice really pisses me off. I am the one who plays the game as it should be played, still I am the loser. h43r:

Banned

dude please, you died cuz you sucked! You blocked trade, you can see this in your first Screen!

'Has blocked trade .. '

you just got owned ,started crying and gave them fault

Aekka

Default Re: About the clan "Bloody"

Originally posted by Aekka
    ...Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.
    Yeah yeah, just like you say, I suck. I suck because I always do the right thing in this game. I suck because I don't use macro to level up. I suck because I don't dupe my items to earn money. I suck because I am not selfish, I always try to help people as much as I can. You are absolutely right.

Originally posted by Aekka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aekka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aekka
    ...Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.
    Yeah yeah, just like you say, I suck. I suck because I always do the right thing in this game. I suck because I don't use macro to level up. I suck because I don't dupe my items to earn money. I suck because I am not selfish, I always try to help people as much as I can. You are absolutely right.[/b]
    sarcasm for life^^

well.. once more u can see the prob's are turks

Former-Flonne

Guess you gotta be an asshole to win?

what's arena spamming?

Medusa

duel to challenge , u can actually spam it and they cant be blocked :S

zetazeta

Originally posted by Aekka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aekka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aekka
    Yeah yeah, just like you say, I suck. I suck because I always do the right thing in this game. I suck because I don't use macro to level up. I suck because I don't dupe my items to earn money. I suck because I am not selfish, I always try to help people as much as I can. You are absolutely right.[/b]
    i dont macro or cheat i dont dupe, i dont ks, but i dont suck.... =.= stop making excuses....

Road

You would be pissed to if that happend to you. My advice is always be in a party. Even if it's just some afk guys sitting in town, at least then you CAN'T be arena spammed.

Just my 2 cents.

Sanchez

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

:lol:

Paypal should allow in Turkey, K2 will bring alot $ for them tho :wub:[/b]
    I use paypal and I am from Turkey but I ll move to Canada

redfieldTnT

this guy is right u dont have to be a kick ass player to be respected
    also u dont need to be a cheater to be a kick ass player
    u dont have to scam lie steal dupe cheat glutch abuse harass to be know respected or a good player
    anyone who says other wise is a fuck tin htier own and needs to be euthanized

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    this guy is right u dont have to be a kick ass player to be respected *
    also u dont need to be a cheater to be a kick ass player *
    u dont have to scam lie steal *dupe cheat glutch *abuse harass to be know respected or a good player *
    anyone who says other wise is a fuck tin htier own and needs to be euthanized
    leet gaer and high lvl doesn't make u a good and respected player...It's all about the player's behaviour.

Crappy as hell man what happened to u.Next time get in a party so they cannot spam arena u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast