Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apollogy to Raffu...

This is a discussion on Apollogy to Raffu... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well alot of ppl have said that Charmander is raffu etc (charmander scammed me and some other ppl I believe) ...
Page: 1

Imhotep

Default Apollogy to Raffu...

Well alot of ppl have said that Charmander is raffu etc (charmander scammed me and some other ppl I believe) I have recently found out it isn't Raffu but it's infact Olliea who is one of his friends. Just letting the community know what olliea is like and don't add or trust any1 with the msn of [email protected], its a long story how I know, but im just think everyone should know. Anyway sorry for thinking that it was Raffu and I know for a fact he is a good gun

OhYesHitMeHarder

+1, im sorry for the accusations raffu

Gate7

Actually Oillea is Aellio (mage) . Still aren't they in the same clan ?

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by Gate7
    Actually Oillea is Aellio (mage) . Still aren't they in the same clan ?
    dunno

Imhotep

if its a mage then even more proof lol he scammed a lycaon staff from me

Imhotep

LOL as soon as I said Hi Aellio he blocked me from MSN

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by Imhotep
    LOL as soon as I said Hi Aellio he blocked me from MSN
    same here

+1 for that lil scammer.. his two friends scammed me.. however aellio did help me get back my items.. because hes a gullible little kid..
    still hes a scammr though

raffu is good gun

mhmm, i know oillea pretty well and im disinclined to think he ever scammed anyone. if he had or came in possession of a lyca staff im sure i wouldve known about it.

dont know for sure, but until i have proof of a scam or that it was him, ill be skeptical

edit: the oillea im referring to has a different msn than the one imahoe mentioned, so then two diff people or wat?

OhYesHitMeHarder

could be maybe hes trying to frame the real one? if there is a fake...

Imhotep

tbh I think he just uses apeman67 or w/e for scamming etc, as soon as I said he was Aellio he was swearing at me and being very immature and then finally blocked me lol, it just proves even more to me that he is Aellio

Originally posted by OhYesHitMeHarder
    btw you guys should be aware that aellio (the mage) was sold by the real owner of the char (who played the priest oillea). so its very likely the person who bought it, not the actual oillea

Banned

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OhYesHitMeHarder
    btw you guys should be aware that aellio (the mage) was sold by the real owner of the char (who played the priest oillea). so its very likely the person who bought it, not the actual oillea[/b]
    typ0 could be right ...it could be new owner of mage thus would explain why real olliea has not show you lycaon staff

p.s. told you to all let me find out 1st before you flamed a good kid and a good clannie....ty for the words of help devile and making me look into things further

redfieldTnT

trust me
    olliea or aellio is still the same person

and the night i spamed his selling mage thread
    he pmd me back and said i posted that i sold my character but didnt now noone will think its me blablalba

he even posted some bs about how noone would belive me cause he sold it pretended to sell it in the first place ROFL

all i know is i never been accused of scaming anyone so u guys can trust me
    and so many people been saying aellio has been scaming people left n right
    so dont trust him as for raffu still a scammer sorry tez but tis true as much as i know u wanna proterct ur clanny..

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Imhotep
    tbh I think he just uses apeman67 or w/e for scamming etc, as soon as I said he was Aellio he was swearing at me and being very immature and then finally blocked me lol, it just proves even more to me that he is Aellio
    he also used verry immature languige on pm on the forum ROFL thngs like penis sucking ect
    gay alot of fucks and bitch....point is he pm'd me in this fashion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast