Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

aradream

This is a discussion on aradream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly tho. people's mentality is archer = koxp yet there is lots of legit archers and peopel see ur bow ...
Page: 2

honestly tho.
    people's mentality is archer = koxp
    yet there is lots of legit archers

and peopel see ur bow and think koxper cuz that looks like rent bow

zenna

I always feel bad for the legit archer. They have had such a hard time lately w all the KOXP!

KingX

forget ardream. It sux atm. a lot of koxpers. so u cant play with archery without getting wrong scams about u.

and u cant pk really without good items cause kospers dont give u a chance...

goodl uck

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    forget ardream. It sux atm. a lot of koxpers. so u cant play with archery without getting wrong scams about u.

and u cant pk really without good items cause kospers dont give u a chance...

goodl uck
    lol well its a good thing i have awesome gear

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by zenna View Post
    I always feel bad for the legit archer. They have had such a hard time lately w all the KOXP!
    lol i like you bro haha

zenna

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    lol i like you bro haha
    I'm a sis but thanks LOL!

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by zenna View Post
    I'm a sis but thanks LOL!
    my bad "sis" XD

zenna

hehehe np

KimboSlice

if we talking about c-west shoot humans are OUT NUMBERED + on top of that orcs are overpowered super bad so yeah

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
    if we talking about c-west shoot humans are OUT NUMBERED + on top of that orcs are overpowered super bad so yeah
    we are talking about ares server

deathntaxes

just pm a gm let them scan you prove them wrong all i can say. Sorry i only trust about 2 archers out of the whole game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deathntaxes View Post
    just pm a gm let them scan you prove them wrong all i can say. Sorry i only trust about 2 archers out of the whole game.
    LOL? your so one of those people who instantly see a archer and think k0xp arent you, its so easy to tell the diff, archer combo they pause for a little while not long at all between each arrow. whilst koxp they dont pause at all. its reallly not that hard to tell the difference >.<

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    LOL? your so one of those people who instantly see a archer and think k0xp arent you, its so easy to tell the diff, archer combo they pause for a little while not long at all between each arrow. whilst koxp they dont pause at all. its reallly not that hard to tell the difference >.<
    dude you have to remember people are stupid they cant figure out simple things like that lol

budweiser

i lvl a char for ardream,invest time and money to equip him and i saw so many archer who use wall hack and 1000hp minor heal stead very bad

deathntaxes

well when you get spamed with like 50 a 100 times buy an archer with in 2 seconds ya im kinda erry of them. not all of them. but most of them like i said i trust about 2 of them on cwest. I only trust that many because they are the only archers i party with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12