Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arcane got banned for Z skilling:S WTF GM?

This is a discussion on Arcane got banned for Z skilling:S WTF GM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was standing with my brother at an hill pressing z skill and then i dcd without any pm so ...
Page: 1

i was standing with my brother at an hill pressing z skill and then i dcd without any pm so no proof of me being afk i was making overnights by pressing Z 1(skill) with my littlebrothers his archer and we got dcd and cant login this server main ent thingy so means ban i fking hate this

NaidenZ

XD

u was farming werewolf ? X:

nd u was with mastodont ts ? if then is a mistake xd the gm thought u was koxper :P

nope lvling my brother in moradon dts since there are no koxpers and then dc server main ent all time now so mean ban this sux balls we didnt even koxp or other shit :S

pwnzyou

lala stop lying koxper

Banned

and who care? ...you think someone care about you?lol stop dream

and next time dont koxp

lol i dont koxp bro i hate koxp and i like that they do something about it but why LEGIT players? justb ecause they have a bow can z skill doesnt mean koxping and if they think it is they shouldn't make ARCHER A CLASS@!!!!

Banned

My friend made a dcz archer , he was lvl 56 and thought lets do Royal plate quests..
    Killed a few spoilers and got banned

Hey cutie Senior Member

THATS UNLUCKY...........

My friend made a dcz archer , he was lvl 56 and thought lets do Royal plate quests..
    Killed a few spoilers and got banned [/b]
    just because hes an ARCHER i gues well i made support ticket and hope i get unbanned:S

highly unlikely considering gms can use xtrap to view all of your processes if he made a ban he most likely saw something suspicious in ur processes altho many gms these days in areas u were at typically just ban and u said urself u were over nighting u kinda gave urself away there

gl with unban pretty unlikely unless u get in contact with the gm himself because only he'll know if he banned you with or without proof quite frankly no one should be playing as archer legitly till 70 + and should use common sense being a 70 + archer dont run around moradon killing shit its like running around compton with a legal hand gun cops dont ask questions there they shot first and plant drugs later

yeah haha i saw that too, owned lier.

Gaby159

read the reply babas il kick my friend next door he bitch

he already said he just started own rogue and already 61:S so fast i was like oh he must have been plvld by friends or something but what ever it wassent me cause last time i was hellabyss was for my quest of ghost warriors and that was when i was assasin i remember BRICKWALL was with me and a warrior that name i dont know anymore

mrmagic2008

you are responsible for what anybody does on your account, including wall hacking koxp hell abyss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast