Arch Lord

This is a discussion on Arch Lord within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.archlordgame.com/ well i suck, and can't find game client... any1 got a link ? or need to buy it ? ...
Page: 1

Mario

Thumbs down

http://www.archlordgame.com/

well i suck, and can't find game client... any1 got a link ? or need to buy it ? and its true, its free to play now ?

http://www.archlordgame.com/

well i suck, and can't find game client... any1 got a link ? or need to buy it ? and its true, its free to play now ?[/b]
    I can fix dl link for you...to play you need to buy game, wich means you pay one payment and after that it's free to play. Even huge new upcoming patches are free

Ps. Gaiahon is newer server...and we play there...also hint we need good guns to clan

nephiha

wagyar :wub: if i buy the game can i join?

this is g_a if u remember me from old old n_o

wagyar :wub: if i buy the game can i join?

this is g_a if u remember me from old old n_o[/b]
    Omg come play with us again :P Furry is now Chiaki lvl 47 elf elementalist ( n00bs already scare him and call him Lady Chiaki :lol: ), Starscream just started he has lvl 22 elf ranger ( mixed archer assasin if u compare to KO ), I have lvl 50 knight ( yep I skipped archery sometimes I wonder why :blink: ), We have lotsa new members you don't know but so fun in ventrilo

If Sky also comes I will personally hug you both to death and blowjob comes from Furry or Finduilas :P

nephiha

Omg come play with us again :P Furry is now Chiaki lvl 47 elf elementalist ( n00bs already scare him and call him Lady Chiaki :lol: ), Starscream just started he has lvl 22 elf ranger ( mixed archer assasin if u compare to KO ), I have lvl 50 knight ( yep I skipped archery sometimes I wonder why :blink: ), We have lotsa new members you don't know but so fun in ventrilo

If Sky also comes I will personally hug you both to death and blowjob comes from Furry or Finduilas :P[/b]

awww ofc ill come now :wub:

pm me msn and vent info if u can kk?
    will prob run to the store tommorow to get the game or buy it online

G0D

I've been looking for a new game to play, I also saw the video u made Wagy and it actualy looked cool so I was wondering could u pm me with the details how to buy / play / dl / w/e

I played on Ares but u can ask anyone im a gg team player and I know ur a known gg so yeah, I wouldnt mind playing with u guys if u wouldnt mind