Wow are you kidding me???

This is a discussion on Wow are you kidding me??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what the fuc k was wrong with my last top that it needed to be closed how come every top ...
Page: 1

Kmatic

Default Wow are you kidding me???

what the fuc k was wrong with my last top that it needed to be closed how come every top ic i start one person calles it pointless and bam closed wow you moderaters are fuckin whack......i was simply asking if anyone els has seen his archer combo and no im no getting owned by bucket head hes ork and so am i all im saying is there is no way its legit SO FUCK ALL YOU NOOB ASS PUNK BITCHES SAYING ALL MY POSTS ARE POINTLESS I WAS ASKING A FUCKING QUESTION GO FUCK YOURSELFS!!!!!!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

this isnt officials u retarded fuck, all ur topics are pointless, u fucking suck the big one so STFU, hate u so much right now

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    this isnt officials u retarded fuck, all ur topics are pointless, u fucking suck the big one so STFU, hate u so much right now
    thanks bitch i loved having haters it jsut goes to show i have something to be jelouse of....and as for my topic being pointless my topics arnt any different than some of the other bullshit around here....and its in general chat about usko and i was asking a fucking question explaining shit SO WHERE IS IT POINTLESS?????
    P.S. tankme i hope you get hacked and your computer fried XD

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    thanks bitch i loved having haters it jsut goes to show i have something to be jelouse of....and as for my topic being pointless my topics arnt any different than some of the other bullshit around here....and its in general chat about usko and i was asking a fucking question explaining shit SO WHERE IS IT POINTLESS?????
    u are pointless, you fail at being a member!

Banned

omg just shut up and stop spamming and making useless posts

you have more then 50 posts! now go scaming other ppl and just shut up

Kmatic

first of all nice come back you have some seriuse skills.....secondly i dont scam people some random dude let me items yeterday a guy ive never met before i could of jsut walked away with 20gbs worth of items but i didnt i gave it back ive made trades with people over ko4life and i also have people that lend me items if i need them with out hezitation because i am trustworth so blow me bitch ...finaly if you think my posts are pointles then dont fucking read them you dumb bitch now for all of us put your boyfriends cock back in your hands and dont type back

damn u guys are so RUUUUDEEEE btw each other... WOW

Are you angry Kmatic?

Hey cutie Senior Member

dude this shit is hilarious. ROFL

KMATIC BRO, HOW IS YOUR VAGINA HANDLING ALL THIS STRESS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post

Banned

why i am reading it.. coz i think hey maybe its intresting topic or some thing, then i read what you say and want the seconds from my life that i spent back

you are just retarded and need to be banned / muted

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I've had enough with your pointless, non-sense topics...If you want to rent out so badly, official forums are ===> way.

Edit: Oh, and enjoy your vacation...See you in a week.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 10-12-2009 at 09:04 AM.