Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

archer combo and dumb fucks

This is a discussion on archer combo and dumb fucks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kmatic lol awesowe XD and why is that do i kill you in aradream?? u killed me? ...
Page: 3

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    lol awesowe XD and why is that do i kill you in aradream??
    u killed me? did u? shit how did u manage that i havnt had ko installed for like a few months now and the only char i had at the time was lvl 77 hmmmm fucking champion.

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    u killed me? did u? shit how did u manage that i havnt had ko installed for like a few months now and the only char i had at the time was lvl 77 hmmmm fucking champion.
    i never said i killed you dumb fuck i was asking do you know know a question from a statement?? you must not it probly took you 3 years to bad 7th grade thats probly why.....why do you hae me so much ???XD haterz are funny

People have been accusing archer's of KOXPing in PK, XP, etc, wayyyy before archers could even combo, no matter how legit they might actually be. It has little specifically to do with your combo man. When people think of hackers, their first vision is of an archer, sorry but that's just how it is. Thank MGames inability to eliminate KOXP for all these years for that one.

Remember also that KO is the same game, where like 6 months after BDW came out, a lot of players were still bitching to be cured by the priests, and cursing them when they didn't get any. These annoyances aren't limited to archer class.
    Last edited by satanaku; 09-21-2009 at 03:46 AM.

anoo666

Quote Originally Posted by satanaku View Post
    , where like 6 months after BDW came out, a lot of players were still bitching to be cured by the priests, and cursing them when they didn't get any. These annoyances aren't limited to archer class.
    lol

+100 still have some nubs asking for cure :P even asking rouge to cure them somtimes

Quote Originally Posted by satanaku View Post
    It has little specifically to do with your combo man.

When I ask them why they would think I was k0xp they always tell me "You are running and shooting!!! K0xper!!!, always though after I talk to them a bit they take it back and apologize(most of em)".

Btw I was the first person doing this combo on Diez right after the expansion came out... Imagine how many accusations I had then, there was a couple topics posted saying I was cheating even..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i never said i killed you dumb fuck i was asking do you know know a question from a statement?? you must not it probly took you 3 years to bad 7th grade thats probly why.....why do you hae me so much ???XD haterz are funny
    lol awesowe XD and why is that do i kill you in aradream??
    are YOU retarded??
    YOU havnt killed me ever
    YOU never can, never will.

Banned

TryTankMe , he's just trying to get his post count up , so ignore him.

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    are YOU retarded??
    YOU havnt killed me ever
    YOU never can, never will.
    omfg your a re dumb as fuck i never one said or claimed that i killed you i was a asking if i have killed you cuz that would be the only reason i would understand why you hate me god do i need to higher someone to explaine this to you??? 5usd to the person that can lol

Kaid, maybe if you put punctuation in your sentances they would be easier to understand. Such as Periods and Commas! Then people kno when you pause and start another sentance or perhaps when you take a breath and start saying somethin different.

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Kaid, maybe if you put punctuation in your sentances they would be easier to understand. Such as Periods and Commas! Then people kno when you pause and start another sentance or perhaps when you take a breath and start saying somethin different.
    david anyone with common sence would know what i mean lol

Kmatic, you annoy me.

Mago

well yes, actually everytime i see a guy with a chitinbow or with a non shining bow i think its kxper, and believe me 95% time it is :P

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mago View Post
    well yes, actually everytime i see a guy with a chitinbow or with a non shining bow i think its kxper, and believe me 95% time it is :P
    dont have chintin bow 8 anymore i hae enion 8 still get called koxper and in still legit

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Kmatic, you annoy me.
    good im glad i do thats what im going for so go srew yourself

KingX

im tired of people calling me a k0xper...yesterday i was in a vs and a ork came up and trade spamed me and said haha koxper are theses people so fucking dumb that they dont know about archer combos?? andyone els have this problem...and its gotten worse since i got my chitin bow 8 omfg

90% of cw doesnt know archery combo ^^ they think some far skills then multiple shot is combo for archeries.

but archeries are pwnable tankercomboers...

good luck as archer. i stopped playin archer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast