Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

archer combo and dumb fucks

This is a discussion on archer combo and dumb fucks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If You are orc side 90% will call u KOXPER due the shower combo is without cooldown unlike us humans ...
Page: 2

anoo666

If You are orc side 90% will call u KOXPER due the shower combo is without cooldown unlike us humans we have 70% chance to be called a KOXPer due to the 2 sec cooldown for the arrows shower skill.

Kmatic

lol today i got called a bith and fucking noob 23 different time by 23 different humans i anialated today

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

just go sin !

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Just stop spamming topics with stupid topics ...

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    Just stop spamming topics with stupid topics ...
    dude how about you stfu bitch ill do what i want bitch

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by kaspJuul View Post
    just go sin !
    i was sin and it got borring sin is to easy dude

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    im tired of people calling me a k0xper...yesterday i was in a vs and a ork came up and trade spamed me and said haha koxper are theses people so fucking dumb that they dont know about archer combos?? andyone els have this problem...and its gotten worse since i got my chitin bow 8 omfg
    +1 im sick of that shit 2 dude

yeah, I made an archer recently and get the same question. Are you a KOXP? Im like nope what would give you that idea. they never respond, all i do is sit at a spot and press z,Skill lol easy.

Get used to it in all sides, it's worse then any other class for having people insult you. They will say you run and attk, macroing, editing, etc. Just tell them to report you if they are so stupid to think that your doing. Personally, I tell them, "if I were macroing I would rape them and their entire party solo...don't be stupid"

Kmatic

lol heres a new thing BlackLusterSoldier is say that the metro vice arechers are cheating be cause we kill him in human base when he runs behind a wall dude we have 4 archer 2 with over 1700 ap me(1729) and d4go im just gunna guess 1800+ cuz of the jewlery i know he has and 1 with 1678 ap CharlesLeRay and Tormander with an ap in the high 1500 there is no way you can run from us all as soon as we see someone its just a arrow storm on your ass and if we get you after you run behind a wall dont let us z you because shadow shot is 100% accurate it will do a 90 degree turn to get your ass behind that wall if we shoot you before you are behind it lol good shit all of us archers online is a bad thing for the humans past 2 nights in a row we have actualy gained 2500+ nps in about an hour finaly a party that can stand up to the 50+ humans lol
    Last edited by Kmatic; 09-20-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: spell error :(

the best thing you can do, is make sure u have valk/pathos...bc most botters dont spend money on that, or just get a cursed bow.... it adds sexy factor, and u look more legit with gg weapons

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by str8 View Post
    the best thing you can do, is make sure u have valk/pathos...bc most botters dont spend money on that, or just get a cursed bow.... it adds sexy factor, and u look more legit with gg weapons
    chitin bow 8 that is sexy

lately while reading ko4life i get a simmilar feeling like when i read official forum...

fakitol

GM doesn't f care if you block or not block ur pm. DC and 999

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Stupid Remarks.
    Archer KOXPER.
    Shiny BABASHOPPER.
    Don't Cheat NOOB.
    Battle Priest OVERPOWERED, DONT ATTACK, CURE the retard with 1/2 your AP.

Block PMs as somone said.
    rofl at battlepriest part so true
    some ppl just cant endure that they got owned

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast